Texture Artists

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Make a question of if any blocks/items have special models. like plants or animated or custom.
I've added those changes. :)

Also, IC2 @16X:
VANILLA
IzJ8Itm.png

UNITY
HyqsfOE.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife and jdog1408

Scipio^2

Jul 29, 2019
How many Textures do you want redone.
I don't need any redone,in my pack i'm using the mod quadrum which allows you to make custom items and blocks and i need textures for those.I need around 20 block textures and 20 item textures.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I don't need any redone,in my pack i'm using the mod quadrum which allows you to make custom items and blocks and i need textures for those.I need around 20 block textures and 20 item textures.
My Block Texturing isn't worth S••• but I could do your items.

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Now let's turn this thread into a showcase of talent.View attachment 14054 View attachment 14055 View attachment 14056 View attachment 14057 View attachment 14058
Sword Collection for a WIP mod
Can I ask how you start with a sword? or rather can I use one as a template?
I'm interested in making a few textures for random stuff since I can't code I'll gradually give them out here and there to people who actually can code xD.
Any ways let me know!

icIm55T3wndu0.png
iZZumDtGxFOg6.png
iQnAegOHvRqQg.png

First try to :D
Well got some basic knowledge of coloring with PS so yea.
And actually got a basic idea for a mod just gotta figure out how to code(yay learning things!)
yay made another one... I think they look cool n shit but what do you guys think??

Custom handle which looks awesome with the purple :D

Last edited:

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Can I ask how you start with a sword? or rather can I use one as a template?
I'm interested in making a few textures for random stuff since I can't code I'll gradually give them out here and there to people who actually can code xD.
Any ways let me know!

icIm55T3wndu0.png
iZZumDtGxFOg6.png
iQnAegOHvRqQg.png

First try to :D
Well got some basic knowledge of coloring with PS so yea.
And actually got a basic idea for a mod just gotta figure out how to code(yay learning things!)
yay made another one... I think they look cool n shit but what do you guys think??

Custom handle which looks awesome with the purple :D
Learning to code...pahimar's series is good. Although it assumes basic Java knowledge. I would go to the mod dev section and look at Santa's helpful links

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019

I think it would be a good idea to provide a little more info on your project. It's understandable that you do not wish to divulge too much in its current state; however, it may be difficult for some to find an interest in something they know nothing about. For those that may not be able to dedicate 100% of their time, perhaps you could estimate how many textures you will be expecting to need. Will you be needing models, what style are you going for... basically everything on this form. Personally, I wouldn't apply for a job if I didn't know what it entailed. ;)

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I think it would be a good idea to provide a little more info on your project. It's understandable that you do not wish to divulge too much in its current state; however, it may be difficult for some to find an interest in something they know nothing about. For those that may not be able to dedicate 100% of their time, perhaps you could estimate how many textures you will be expecting to need. Will you be needing models, what style are you going for... basically everything on this form. Personally, I wouldn't apply for a job if I didn't know what it entailed. ;)

Erm, very well-reminded. I'll try to add some more info, just a second.

Reactions: Qazplm601

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
A few textures out of 120+ that I'm making..
RuC4CZx.png

Ingots of various sorts.

h0sE6C5.png

Filings

bBUE5BQ.png

Ignore the iron block textures, these are just place holders, and the few textures left below:

Q4MyJ2H.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

eXe

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone here use TinyPNG.com? If anyone is interested, I created a simple gui in java to mass compress files using their dev api. I don't get much use out of it as I am horrid with textures but it was a fun little project to play around with javax swing. Let me know if there is any interest and I'll throw up a link.

http://imgur.com/wLe7OPF

Reactions: CyanideX

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone here use TinyPNG.com? If anyone is interested, I created a simple gui in java to mass compress files using their dev api. I don't get much use out of it as I am horrid with textures but it was a fun little project to play around with javax swing. Let me know if there is any interest and I'll throw up a link.

I think you should definitely share it here, a lot of people will find this useful. Personally, I already use their Photoshop plugin so I'm all set on my end. :)

Reactions: Yulife