Texture Artists

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is in response to these threads regarding Mod devs, This one is for Texture Artists (Like myself) to be able to put themselves out there for the community. Just as Mod developers work hard at programming, I know that they also need good textures, So just as an idea - please post below your info like this: (So that I can merge it onto here for a large post)

Blorph, Twitter, Email, #SticksandStones - Espernet

This is just a suggested format, I know that some of you don't have any of these, Just link whatever you wish, and leave out whatever you wish.

Last edited:

NintendoFan37

Jul 29, 2019
I would say that I'm decently good at texturing. I can work in any resolution. Don't expect perfection, but expect something good. My experience mostly lies in the Sphax art style, so I can also "sphaxify" your mod if you would like. Oh, and I will do it free of charge :D

Message me if you wan't something or just to chat :)

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Good god yes. I suck at textures. Just look at my placeholder textures for bat claw and bat fang. They make me pain.
2014-10-24_11.40.51.png

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
If you are still in need of replacement textures, here you go!

Beautiful. I love them, but I just am having trouble scaling that down to 16x16 images with GIMP. I like the second and third one, but could you make the second texture black? I feel like if I invert it myself, it'll look funny.

Reactions: Blorph

TennePlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
Oh boy, time for some shameless(actually, fairly shameful, honestly) self-advertisement.

I do texturing and such as well, so if anyone needs textures for stuff, I'll be here. . . lurking. . . and doing other things, probably.