Terraria

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
4XX5A

y u has nu dem wings?

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
sooo
all the mobs are dropping lollipops

edit

4YWhH.jpg

im anonumus

1.2.1 is live
where is everybody?

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
im alive still ;)
I got 3 costumes atm, over 600 pumpkins (cause pumpkin farm, growing 180 - 190 pumpkins at the same time)

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
They look more like caramel apples than lollipops to me. :p

Anyways, Hearts are those and Stars are now Cakes or muffins or something.

I managed to scrounge up enough ectoplasm for a pumpkin necklace and summon a pumpkin moon. I stayed alive throughout the whole thing by running around on a platform above the ground, but my character wasn't able to do enough damage on his own to get very far. :c

I did get a few snazzy costumes, a Spooky Hook, and 200 spooky wood, though. :)

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
i has the raven staff, tons of the wood, black pixie dust and a spooky twig from 11 waves of invasion. Btw spiteful, Your lucky to get the spooky hook. I think its the best hook.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I shall try to attempt the pumpkin boss once the world turns night. Wish me luck, so far, I dunno if my poor hallowed armor character will do well (haven't found the irl time or ingame time to go to the jungle and get some chlorophyte or farm turtles)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I filled a chest to the brim with pumpkin seeds while they were free.

I expected their price to be increased to 5 copper or something... but no. Two silver and 50 copper.

I think I have about 400 platinum's worth of pumpkin seeds sitting in storage. The problem is, it's not my main world, and I have almost no inventory space left.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
THERES ALIEN SKELES THAT LOOK LIKE THE ONES FROM MARS THAT GO AHK AHK

also everyone's seen the new way to get the dungeon keys right?

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Still haven't gotten my hands on a raven staff. :C

I have gotten five sets of pixie clothes, though. >:C

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
Mk16, on your prev pictuer what weapon is that (8th one)? i know the new system of keys, but idk how you get them

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Mk16, on your prev pictuer what weapon is that (8th one)? i know the new system of keys, but idk how you get them
That would be the Scythe. I believe it only deals less than 7 damage, but you can collect Hay from Seeds. Serves as a decorative block only. Can be bought from the Merchant from 1 gold.