Terraria

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Or, you can simply make a Pickaxe Axe/Drax with some Hallowed Ingots, I believe it has 200% Mining power required for chlorophyte ore.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Killed the golem a couple times today and got the picksaw. No need for the spectre pickaxe now. :D

How are you so lucky? I killed the golem 6 times with a glitched setup (the head is stuck in a small area where it can't hit me and I can just fire high-velocity bullets at it constantly with my megashark, and the golem itself is trapped in a box) and I got four possessed hatchets, a golem trophy, a golem fist, and a heat ray. The latter two weren't as bad, but you don't need more than one possessed hatchet.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
How are you so lucky? I killed the golem 6 times with a glitched setup (the head is stuck in a small area where it can't hit me and I can just fire high-velocity bullets at it constantly with my megashark, and the golem itself is trapped in a box) and I got four possessed hatchets, a golem trophy, a golem fist, and a heat ray. The latter two weren't as bad, but you don't need more than one possessed hatchet.

on the server i was playing on i got two picksaws.....

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
anyone here use fences yet?

I've seen them in the crafting menu, but have yet to use them. What do they do? o_O

Also: Banner Collection! :)

WlNFaBO.jpg

Reactions: PhantomRage

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
ok i have a farm going, gonna starts a timer and see how long till i get more will also post updated pics.

4QqCl.jpg

1:40 have one more ore grown.

23:21 and this is what i have so far.
4QrSn.jpg

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
ok i have a farm going, gonna starts a timer and see how long till i get more will also post updated pics.

4QqCl.jpg

1:40 have one more ore grown.

23:21 and this is what i have so far.
4QrSn.jpg

or instead of raping the jungle for all its ore you can grow it at you base....

That would take like a whole day of grinding if you have 4 lol.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Chlorophyte Farming is great. I drop by and harvest mine whenever I leave the house. :)

Anyone else having trouble finding turtle shells? I've been slaughtering tortoises all day and have yet to see one. :C

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
Chlorophyte Farming is great. I drop by and harvest mine whenever I leave the house. :)

Anyone else having trouble finding turtle shells? I've been slaughtering tortoises all day and have yet to see one. :C

Nope, I can give you some if you want. My steam is RexEMS.

still better then raping the jungle
#terrariansforthejungle

I see your point now. You can have 1 chloro, and then a huge chunk of mud, and leaving it overnight.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I love the new terra blade, with my gear, I can kill the destroyer in approximately 15 seconds, no healing except from dead probes :) Up to 6 platinum I believe now, from selling all the extra souls and hallowed bars.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

mk16

Jul 29, 2019

blood moon
battle potion
and
luck

should bag you a nice collection of shells.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
4RjGT.png

and i have a corruption key just have to find the chest.
#twasagoodday #imagod #crimsonfucker

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
I got all HM Dungeon Key items (Vamp knives, etc).

I love the new terra blade, with my gear, I can kill the destroyer in approximately 15 seconds, no healing except from dead probes :) Up to 6 platinum I believe now, from selling all the extra souls and hallowed bars.

ii thought mythical golden shower would take like 5 seconds if you have spectre armor on too and mage stuff o.o
I would use a legendary paladin's hammer, it acts the same as a flail and then destroyer normally does quite fast (unless he goes in the wrong area.
Now now, we need to try destroyer, golem, plantera, skeletron prime, twins and wof at the same time WITHOUT heart statues. pretty easy if you have vamp knives lel.