Whitelist Server Techtopians | DW20 1.0.19 | Whitelisted | No Lag | 24/7 | 18+ Mature | Anti-Grief | BoP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
All previous applicants white listed, welcome! Sorry about the delay, been a bit ill the last couple of days.

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
Name: David
IGN: xBad_Ass
Do you have Teamspeak 3:yes
How many hours a day do you play: 3
Experience with FTB: just started learning the mods about 2 months ago, there is still so much to learn so little time
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): well i guess engineer. i would like to know, almost everything about the mods ( hope soon)
Why us: old server shut down, admin didn't have the money to keep it up
Anything else you would like to add: hope you will let me build and learn on your server

Wooraah

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Owen
IGN: Wooraah
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Not right now, but I've used it before and can easily reinstall it
How many hours a day do you play: recently around 8 hrs a day, probably around 4hrs a day ongoing.
Experience with FTB: Pretty limited, dabbled a bit around a year ago, recently got back into it and have been messing around (and feeling slightly overwhelmed on Monster pack) for the last 2 weeks. I think I prefer Direwolf as it's a little more streamlined with less bloat.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Traditionally the creative type. I did some fairly well known builds back in the early days of minecraft, but I've played very little in the last 2 years like I say. See in particular "Moment of Impact" and "Tatsuyama" on my PMC page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/wooraah/
Why us: A few reasons really. Firstly, UK based is (hopefully) a plus in terms of connection, secondly, I'm no spring chicken anymore, so the 18+ element definately appeals and I like the sound of some of the guys you have whitelisted already, 3rdly I'm actually looking for a server that is growing and developing, rather than one that is already mature and established, so I can help it grow and develop and learn more about FTB as I go.
Anything else you would like to add: I look forward to the chance of diving in and getting involved.

quadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Quadzi
IGN: Quadzi

Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes - but I don't always login to TS when I play.

How many hours a day do you play: 2-3 usually

Experience with FTB: I have run several FTB servers for friends, but they have mostly moved on. I know most of the larger mods and try to be as helpful as possible.

Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer... I can make some fun contraptions but decorating is not usually my strong point. I made a really sweet Thuamcraft 4 design with every aspect in jars and pipes running everywhere to keep them stocked. But that server died before I could capture it.

Why us: I'm looking for a smallish community where I don't have to worry about being griefed, but also don't have to worry about the server vanishing in two weeks. I've tried running my own server and inviting people to play but it took more time to keep going than I had available at the time. Next best thing would be to find a cool server to play on and hopefully find someone else to build with.

Anything else you would like to add: Love the pre-gen terrain. Need to look in to how you did that in case I ever run a server again.

Last edited:

l337gr33k

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mike
IGN: l337gr33k
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
How many hours a day do you play: 3+
Experience with FTB: Unleashed and Tekkit a little less than a year each.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Definitely into making machinery first and spiffing it up later!
Why us: Small community, need to distance myself from vanilla, 18+
Anything else you would like to add: I'm very loyal to servers that I join and enjoy. I have only played on three servers total. One vanilla (which I go back to occasionally), one tekkit (a friends that is now closed), and another unleashed (that may not be my cup of tea) admins are great but the crew is a little sketch. Looking for a small community to join with another friend.

Claus Bruun Clausen

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form

Name:
Claus
IGN: Stassio83
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yup, have used it quite alot for both MC and other games.
How many hours a day do you play: 3-4 hours and then some :p
Experience with FTB: Havent been playing FTB for long but have already learned a lot, have experience with FTB Unleashed and Tekkit Classic.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Definitely engineer, but i do my best to get my builds to look good aswell. Not just a pile of machines and pipes :)
Why us: Want a small community with mature people, im a helpfull and honest person so i value a good community greatly. Just tired of public and grey-listed servers who accept anyone, nomatter how immature they are.
Anything else you would like to add: Thanks for reading :)

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Luca
IGN: luca2849 (nocaps)
Location: Cardiff, Wales (next to England, many people do not seem to know where Wales is)
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, but I prefer not to talk
How many hours a day do you play: 3-5
Experience with FTB: I've played since the 1.2.5 pyramid maps.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Builder/Automater
Why us: This looks like one of the servers with a chill feel to it.
Anything else you would like to add: Hope to see you soon on the server!

JimBrydson

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form

Name:
Jim
IGN: Brydsen
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
How many hours a day do you play: Usually a couple of hours on weekday evenings, longer sessions at the weekend RL permitting.
Experience with FTB: I've been playing FTB for just over a year but there are still a few mods that I've never touched!
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): More of an engineer I suppose, I usually try and fit my buildings into the terrain generation so they don't stand out too much.
Why us: I'm new to playing Minecraft multiplayer, I'm just hoping to find a place with some laid back people to share ideas and stuff with. The techtopians server seems to have all the features I'd like to see and it's based in the UK which means people will be playing roughly the same time as me (I guess). Most of the people applying above me have been close to my own age as well which is cool.
Anything else you would like to add: Thanks for considering me :). Hopefully I'll see you soon!

vengpjer

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nejc
IGN: vengpjer
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Ofcourse
How many hours a day do you play: 4-8
Experience with FTB: Have been tinkering around with mods even before the FTB mod pack got released, have been playing FTB ever since, fell in love with it.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer, explorer, Tech - guy as i know a lot about Minecraft in general, have been playing Minecraft for probably 4 years now.
Why us: I've been enjoying myself A LOT lately on vanilla servers like this, small community, mature people and such. Also looking for a place to relax, make friends and of course build without having to risk being griefed.
Anything else you would like to add: I tend to get very attached to servers like this, because the community is always so nice! :)

Benja88

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Benjamin
IGN:IQgutten
Do you have Teamspeak 3:Yes
How many hours a day do you play:Depends. Sometimes "too" much. :p
Experience with FTB: I startet out with Minecraft before there were mods. And have been playing both Tekkit and FTB for a few years now. So I have a good understanding of almost all the mods.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): I am an automation guy. I want everything to work on it's own. Also enjoy thaumcraft, and trying to make things look nice.
Why us:I checked out your webpage and I liked it. I'm looking for a mature server with a good community.
Anything else you would like to add:I am a social guy that likes to have fun! :)