Whitelist Server Techtopians | DW20 1.0.19 | Whitelisted | No Lag | 24/7 | 18+ Mature | Anti-Grief | BoP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GreenY1245

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Klemen
IGN: Green_ass (I really hope mojang will let us change our names because I hate mine...)
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
How many hours a day do you play: 1-3h
Experience with FTB: Played it for 1 Year, Had 2 servers, both DW20
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer/Tinkerer
Why us: You got recommended by my good friend Vengpjer, he told me he found a great server with a great community, and I wanted to find a good server to play DW20 on since my last server that I played on got canceled.
Anything else you would like to add: One million of your earth dollars, and a reply

LittleLogan15

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tom
IGN: Littlelogan15
How many hours a day do you play: All depends on work and what comes up with in the week but I like to get at least 2 hours of play in a day.
Experience with FTB: Played for some time now
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Builder
Why us: I have been playing on a custom white-listed tekkit server for around two years now but due to old friends no longer playing I felt like I needed a new change, I really enjoy tight nit communities where everyone is up for a chat and a laugh, also hope that I have the opportunity to make some new friends =] And you have BoP enabled, and for the building trapped in side me, makes me tingle with joy =]
Anything else you would like to add: Thanks for taking time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon! khaz modan!

jennifer calladine

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jennifer
IGN: ebonyfaye
How many hours a day do you play: All depends on work and other things i could be doing
Experience with FTB: Played a lot not played for about a year though
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer and lots of automated stuff
Why us: seems a good server would like a server closer to home this time, my old server died and the owner became a big youtuber so he gave us all up.

Anything else you would like to add: nothing really

Salutpoilu

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Daniel
IGN: Salutpoilu
How many hours a day do you play: 2-3 hours per day depending on work and school.
Experience with FTB: I've played for almost 2 years now.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Builder
Why us: I'd like a fresh start in FTB and this looks like a wonderful server to play on.
Anything else you would like to add: Nope!

Codemeister

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Christian
IGN: Codemeister
Do you have Teamspeak 3: No, my preferred form of communication is by text, but I can get it if needed.
How many hours a day do you play: usually a lot, at least a few hours.
Experience with FTB: I have some experience with FTB since playing it in singleplayer for a while. I have also played other modpacks on and off for a long time now.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.):I usually divide it up into stages, Gathering, Storage, automated gathering, automated crafting / making it look good in that order. I guess Im more of an engineer if I have to choose.
Why us: Single-player is lonely, and it seems you have a nice little community going, I like to get to know people while chilling and this server seems perfect for that.
Anything else you would like to add: If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Charles
IGN: Marxtai
Do you have Teamspeak 3: No
How many hours a day do you play: 2-3 hours on weekdays, more on weekend days.
Experience with FTB: I've been playing FTB for a long time, and with DW20 pack for a couple of months. I know how to use most of the mods efficiently, and when I don't know I just look it up. :)
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): A little bit of both, I like to build complex automation systems but I also want to keep things tidy and pretty, so I do spend a fair amount of time just building bases and stations, things like that.
Why us: I've been looking for a mature FTB community for a long time, and I have a hard time finding a server that is professionnally run and that has a friendly & mature community. Your server looks perfect, I like how it is run and how it is 18+, no compromise. Basically, it looks like it has everything I want in a server!
Anything else you would like to add: Nope, really looking forwards to seeing you guys in-game if I am accepted!

K_O3_N

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Koen
IGN: K_O3_N
Do you have Teamspeak 3: No but I do have Skype.
How many hours a day do you play: On workdays 1 or 2 hours but in the weekend much more.
Experience with FTB: Yes, played a lot of FTB on private servers with friends.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): technical builder.
Why us: Because I would love to play on a server with mature people.
Anything else you would like to add: I will probably start some kind of village with a few friends who will apply on this server too.

_R11_

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ralf
IGN: _R11_
Do you have Teamspeak 3: No
How many hours a day do you play: on workdays probably around 2 hours, weekends can result in quite extended periods of ftb-grinding :D
Experience with FTB: I've been playing for over 2 years now, so I have a decent amount of knowledge. I also watch a couple of yt'ers so my knowledge grows by the day :p
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): I want my buildings to look nice, so in that perspective I'm a builder. But when I'm done with my building I only focus on the mod stuff so I guess more of an engineer in that way.
Why us: Your server looks really organised and tidy, fair rules and because singleplayer is kinda boring.
Anything else you would like to add: Some of my friends could potentially join this server as well, so I might start a village/city type thing with them

TGK Member Jeroen

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jeroen
IGN: drolzak7
Do you have Teamspeak 3: no but i do have skype
How many hours a day do you play: 2/3 on workdays and in the weekend a lot more
Experience with FTB: playing it for 2 years now

Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer
Why us: my friends are applying to this server too
Anything else you would like to add: It looks like an good server and i like playing with other people

friedlizard

Jul 29, 2019
Name: René
IGN: friedlizard
Do you have Teamspeak 3: nope
How many hours a day do you play: probably 3 to 8 hours, it differs
Experience with FTB: almost 1,5 years. i mostly play: direwolf, unleashed, monster, RPG immersion, horizons and other mixed packs
Minecraft play style (Builder, Engineer etc.): i begin with farming and mining, then i build myself a proper house, then engineering, and after that i mostly go for epic builds. next to my gameplay i am a friendly, motivational gamer who respects any gaming community.
Why us: before this server i have played on a couple of servers which did stop because of the fact that almost everyone was highly advanced in their mods. now i seek for a peaceful (not the difficulty) minecraft server to play on, and to go enjoy myself.
Anything else you would like to add: maybe it is a nice travelling system to use mystcraft to connect all the players.