Whitelist Server Techtopians | DW20 1.0.19 | Whitelisted | No Lag | 24/7 | 18+ Mature | Anti-Grief | BoP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Johnny
IGN: Jiggy
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Got it, but don't use it often
How many hours a day do you play: Depends when i got the time to play
Experience with FTB: I got about 2 years 1-1,5 years experience with FTB (Well started modded minecraft around 1.5 i think it was?)
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): I am a all-rounder when it comes to minecraft, i can build nice stuff (At least i think its nice :D )
Why us: Looking for a nice server as SP becomes quite boring. Saw a lot of dutch people here applying to so i tought i will try to get on it to :D
Anything else you would like to add: Hoping that we all will have a awesome time on the server :D

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
We're now only accepting people who are willing and able to use Teamspeak 3 and get involved with us on there.

To reiterate - Teamspeak 3 is now a requirement!

_R11_

Jul 29, 2019
We're now only accepting people who are willing and able to use Teamspeak 3 and get involved with us on there.

To reiterate - Teamspeak 3 is now a requirement!
Does that mean we are the last one accepted without teamspeak, or do we have to get teamspeak to get on the server?

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DemonicShadow89 and Xxsexy_vampxX which is a best friend of mine and she dont know how to use the forums yet
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 2 years now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :7 days 8-10hours
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : i know how to build epic and i love helping new players with the mod pack
Did you read the rules? :yes
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer and Builder
Timezone : eastern /Location: Michigan USA
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc.... minecraft and working in rl so please read over this and accept me and her thank you for your time

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
@_R11_, this means anybody not currently not on the whitelist will need to use TS3 on a regular basis with us to be welcomed on to the server.

@DemonicShadow89, really? You could at least post and answer the correct application form :)

friedlizard

Jul 29, 2019
@_R11_, this means anybody not currently not on the whitelist will need to use TS3 on a regular basis with us to be welcomed on to the server.

@DemonicShadow89, really? You could at least post and answer the correct application form :)

Ok, i have now downloaded Teamspeak 3, also the additional Overwolf addition. It would be nice if i could be whitelisted, and thanks for asking, Teamspeak would sure be a nice commmunication system that i could use. my teamspeak username is Friedlizard.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: tim
IGN: xTiMBo
Do you have Teamspeak 3:yes
How many hours a day do you play:10-16
Experience with FTB: since day 1 of FTB release
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): bit of it all
Why us: looking for mature active server
Anything else you would like to add: hope u allow me

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
@xTiMBo, whitelisted - welcome :) Remember to sign up on the website and join TS3. TS3 password is in the MOTD!

Quessith

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mike
IGN: Quessith
Do you have Teamspeak 3:yes i have teamspeak

How many hours a day do you play: Depends on my free time due to work and school, but will try to show my face everyday on the server :)
Experience with FTB: I have quite some experience with ftb, but to say it better i know my way around FTB. Need to check out a few mods (Ars Magica, and a few others but i can figure it out :) )
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): All rounder
Why us: Looking for a mature active server, have been playing a lot on SP, and had own server hosted for friends but they all quitted FTB so looking for new server :)
Anything else you would like to add: I hope i can be added to the server. Looks like a nice server to me

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
@Kezaraux, unfortunately we're quite strict with the 18+ rule so we won't be accepting you today. Thanks for applying though :)

In-game name: Kezaraux
How long you will play for: I will usually play for at least 2 hours at a time, and usually go for long periods of time, though there are times where I can't be on as much as I would like to due to things I need to like school work.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have quite a bit of experience with this modpack.
Why do you want to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because me and my cousin are looking for a nice (small or relatively small one) to play on without having to travel 15000 blocks away because the server is an older one and people seem to have built nearly here there and everywhere. That is probably the main reason.
Any questions you have: Chunkloaders? Quarries? Turtles? Mystcraft, questions about those things. Also anything else you might not want us to use?

Ingame Name: Kezaraux
Email: [email protected]
Ever been Banned: No.
Have Teamspeak (Not Mandatory): Yes.
Agree to the Rules: Yes.

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
@Polario: 18+ only sorry, but thank you for the application :)

IGN: Sacapuntas
Location/Timezone: Uk
why do you want to join the server?: Ive been looking for a friendly server to play the monster pack on.
What experience do you have playing with mods/FTB: Well before FTB became popular I played alot of Tekkit and then swapped to ftb after the Direwolf pack was released.
approx how long will you play in a day or week: Depends on college work but should be about 1-3 hours a day.
how long have you been playing minecraft: Since the early alpha
Have you read the Rules and Mods: Yes

pipie47

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Nate
IGN:pipie47
Teamspeak3:I have Teamspeak 3, and I frequently use it.
Hours Played Daily:It varies day to day, but i try and get as much time as possible.
Experience With FTB:I have played FTB since it first launched in beta.
Minecraft Playstyle:I am defiantly an engineer.
Why Us:I am looking for a smaller server, with a respectable staff and playergroup. The server i used to play on has been abandoned, and i would like to find a new group of people to play Minecraft with.

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
Name:james (frosty preffered)
IGN:lomax74
Do you have Teamspeak 3: ofcourse
How many hours a day do you play: can range from 4-14
Experience with FTB:played ultimate alot and abit of unleashed, looking for a new experience with direwolf
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): tend to try and automate just about everything possible :)
Why us:dunno, your advertisement on the forum just seemed to stand out :D
Anything else you would like to add:
umm nope all good :) but ty for your time haha

Mohammad96j

Jul 29, 2019
Hi There :)
Name:Mohammad
IGN:Mohammad96j
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
How many hours a day do you play: 1 to 2 hours
Experience with FTB: i know most of what to do with mods
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Mining , little of Building
Why us: I want to play with others people && improve my english skils ; i'm Arabic man
Anything else you would like to add: I Hope Join in the server

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
@lomax74, it looks like you were accepted on another server - good luck :)

@Mohammad96j, unfortunately I'm not willing to allow the use of our server and Teamspeak channel as an English learning centre - but thank you for your application regardless :)