Whitelist Server Techtopians | DW20 1.0.19 | Whitelisted | No Lag | 24/7 | 18+ Mature | Anti-Grief | BoP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
vnNesDw.jpg

http://techtopians.co.uk

Welcome to the Techtopians.co.uk recruitment topic! Thanks for viewing. First off...

Important Server Information

- Version: Direwolf20 v1.0.19
- Server Location: UK
- Hosting: CreeperHost
- Mods Disabled: Mystcraft is Admin only.
- Grief Protection: Griefing and PvP are not allowed on this server. We use Grief Prevention along with BedcraftGP to preclude grief, and Prism as a backup to log and roll-back world changes in-case anything comes up that can bypass GP. Rest assured you can build without permanent loss due to griefing!
- Administrator: Kiada
- Difficulty: Normal
- Slots: 30

Features
- Ranks integrated with the website and forums. Register on the website to gain the [Member] rank.
- Completely fresh, untouched map.
- Biomes'o'Plenty
- IRC Integrated Server Chat - techtopians.co.uk/chat - come on over for a talk if you like!
- 4000x4000 pre-loaded map for faster chunk loading / no chunk generation on-the-fly

- Teamspeak 3 Server (Required!)
- Automatic restarts every 4 hours to keep the server running smooth
- Automatic backups

Rules & Banned Items

Everybody receives a free Personal Anchor upon joining that does not require fuel.
Just ask one of the [Admin] when you are ready to enter the MystCraft Mining World and we will set you up with a linking book and your own space to quarry.

Application Form

Name:
IGN:
Do you have Teamspeak 3:
How many hours a day do you play:
Experience with FTB:
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.):
Why us:
Anything else you would like to add:

-----------------------------------
Latest News - 29th March 2014

Big Thanks

I would like to say a massive thanks on behalf of the community for all the players who supported the server by donating this week (which is actually most of the community, so give yourselves a collective pat on the back :p )!

[Admin] l337gr33k
[VIP] IQgutten
[VIP] Wooraah
[VIP] Stassio83
[VIP] ebonyfaye
[Supporter] vengpjer
[Supporter] Marxtai
New Admin

So after the few hours downtime midweek when I was fast asleep, I've decided to give trial admin status to our trusty American friend [Admin] l337gr33k! Warm welcome, and direct any problems you may have when I'm not about his way :)
Nether Pumping

There are now no pumps in the Nether, please don't place any down now or in the future. Build an ender-thermic pump and trade it with either me or l337gr33k for the lava tank colours!

Grief Prevention & Prism 2

We now have Grief Prevention running in place of Towny (which we didn't keep for very long). Grief Prevention is available to donators only, and claims can only be created by either myself or l337gr33k. Don't worry about the sizes, we will give you plenty of room to move and we're on hand to increase claim sizes if you require it! Don't hesitate to ask :)

Some people are reporting teething problems with Grief Prevention and fake players (like Thaumcraft golems and automatic farms). If you run into any problems, please check this thread for the correct command to trust your fake players - and if your problem isn't listed yet, report it in this topic with the co-ordinates to where the problem is occurring and we will investigate!

We've upgraded to Prism 2, so we're once again logging and watching your every move! Be afraid...

Spawn

The spawn is almost ready to be transferred to the main world! Woop. It looks brilliant, big thanks to [VIP] Wooraah for spending so long to get it to its current state. We're deciding how we want to approach polishing the build off once it is in place, as we'd like it to be a community effort. Each donator will have an area to create his own shop, though non-donators can still purchase things from these shops. Economy and ways to gain in-game currency are still being fleshed out and plug-ins investigated. As always, suggestions / ideas welcomed!

Last edited:

eXilir83

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kiada!

IGN: elixilir
Teamspeak: Yeah
Hours: An Awfull lot i whould say...
Experience: Years of all sorts of modpacks
Playstyle: Efficient and good looking Base with a Theme
Why us: Newest Server in the FTB Server list, checked out the Webpage and liked it!!

We ran a server with some Friends for 2 years, sadly everyone stoped playing and i dont like playing allone.
Basic experience with Server Commands and Admin Stuff.

About the spawn.. i could help.. but i am not the best Architekt there is tbh... ;)

Whould love to hear from you soon.

EliXiR

jonnyboyjr

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jonathon
IGN: jonnyboyjr
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
How many hours a day do you play: I plan to play as many hours as I can, on weekends around 4-6 and on weekdays around 1-3.
Experience with FTB: I have played with FTB ever since it started with the skyblock version. I feel as though I am very knowledgable.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer
Why us: I have chose this server because I like a close nit group of people where we can get to know each other.
Anything else you would like to add: I like pie.... ahaha, and I also love sharing my knowledge about mods to other people.

ghorshak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ghorshak
Do you have Teamspeak 3: yeah
How many hours a day do you play: 2-12 depends on how much free time I have (a bit of a power gamer hehe)
Experience with FTB: Alot, and with all mods. Been playing modded minecraft since IC and BC first came out
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): I usually start with ore processing, storage etc then I go over to building =)
Why us: Because it's been a while since I played a server that isn't my own, this is a new server you seem to want more mature players
Anything else you would like to add: hope you accept =)

Gyrobot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gyrobot
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Sure Do
How many hours a day do you play: I could play All Day if i wanted to
Experience with FTB: Semi Experienced, But exited to learn more.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): I enjoy building, but mostly base building and mass establishment sort of ordeals. I also enjoy Farming.
Why us: I'm looking for a nice whitlisted server where i can safely learn more about FTB, and this server is calling out to be just like that.

I would love to contact you in regards of the 18+ Factor that you have set, as I think i am mature enough for what your looking for.
You can add me on Skype: lookacreeper
Or i can talk on your Teamspeak 3 Channel
I hope that you will give me a chance

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
Morning! Looks like there were some problems with Dynmap overnight, so Dynmap has been disabled until further notice pending investigaton (which is a shame!)

@Gyrobot: Thank you for your application, however the 18+ rule will be enforced both strictly and consistently across the board - apologies.

Update 08:14: Dynmap problem sorted and re-enabled.

Last edited:

Seleucos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 5eleucos
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yessir
How many hours a day do you play: 30 mins up to 6 or so hours, depending on life.
Experience with FTB: Played on several of Gorshaks servers, still learning tho.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Depends on my mood for the day.
Why us: You came recommended from Gorshak as a good place to play with good people.
Anything else you would like to add: Still learning minecraft, haven't played it until half a year ago, but playing with Gorshak, you tend to pick things up quick, or die trying. I die alot =)

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yep
How many hours a day do you play: 1-2 on weekdays and as much as i can at weekends
Experience with FTB: playing FTB sice they released the launcher
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): engineer, I like to make things functional rather than pretty
Why us: looking for a friendly server with teamspeak and your server fit perfectly

Kiada

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yep
How many hours a day do you play: 1-2 on weekdays and as much as i can at weekends
Experience with FTB: playing FTB sice they released the launcher
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): engineer, I like to make things functional rather than pretty
Why us: looking for a friendly server with teamspeak and your server fit perfectly

Whitelisted, welcome :)

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Fabhar
IGN: Fabhar
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, though I prefer to communicate via text.
How many hours a day do you play: Due to college, I would only be able to play for an hour or two per day.
Experience with FTB: I've been playing with mods since before FTB was made available to the general public.
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): A combination of mostly magic, minor machinery, and moderate mercantilism.
Why us: Looks like you still have room, the server sounds decent. Why not?
Anything else you would like to add: I'll use TS3 if you prefer. I usually like to find a nice spot in the wilderness to make my home, rather than in a town. If you can direct me to the nearest magical forest, that would be appreciated.

RoyalDarkness

Jul 29, 2019
Name: oshri
IGN: RoyalDarkness
Do you have Teamspeak 3: yea
How many hours a day do you play: alot!
Experience with FTB: like a year and a half+-
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Survivalist
Why us: Because i have laggs in american servers and i would like to play feed the beast with other nice people, plus this server looks awesome!
Anything else you would like to add: I am awesome!!! ( please accept me *sniff sniff*)

wahle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nick
IGN: wahle
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes!
How many hours a day do you play: 2-3 possibly more just depends if I have much going on that day.
Experience with FTB: Yeah I have been playing for a while definantly more experienced with the more technical mods, not to great with the magic mods but I would like to learn
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer I am not great at building nice looking things but I do try lol!
Why us: Looks great, I like that you guys have a teamspeak as it fosters a good since of community and minecraft is always much more fun with others
Anything else you would like to add: I hope to talk to you all soon!

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form

Name: Darren
IGN: Heart Breath
Do you have Teamspeak 3: YES
How many hours a day do you play: couple hours each day
Experience with FTB: moderate, I have been playing some with a friend on mine with industrial craft 2. Still have alot to learn about FTB
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Farms, enjoy building nice homes as well after having plenty of supplies
Why us: I am looking for other mature players to make friends with and have fun.

Anything else you would like to add: I look forward to talking you you more on teamspeak or skype to get to know you all better.

I await your reply.

Cheers,
Heart

PS: I occactionally will Live Stream on twitch, not until next week i am building a new mega computer for my self to game on this week.