TeamWolf (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Antismite sgbros

Vike and MewTwo looks innocent after their exchange. Any thoughts?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
That was actually a really good play by the wolves... because after yesterday the most trustworthy person in my eyes was Victini because of how he wasn't initially given a role. Wolves aren't usually a role that is forgotten you see... We have some smart wolves this game...
I just feel Vike's comment is a bit sketchy. The roles are purely random, it's honestly not that hard for Victini to be chosen as a wolf.
So I believe that Vike is a wolf just trying to toot his own trumpet, confirming that his conviction was right.
Just my two cents.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I just feel Vike's comment is a bit sketchy. The roles are purely random, it's honestly not that hard for Victini to be chosen as a wolf.
So I believe that Vike is a wolf just trying to toot his own trumpet, confirming that his conviction was right.
Just my two cents.
Hey cmon, I had a whole day to think of why Victini would be killed, and that was the most likely reason I could think of. It's also possible victini just happened to be killed randomly. Plus, it helped narrow down the kinds of people who would kill Victini.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
hm not sure whether to vote for HeilMewTwo
antismite Sora
don't mind my absence, I'm basically only in this thread right now

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
For future reference, I was doused

In other news, there are two other possibilities that I see for a person killing Victini. Vike, and spanks. Spawn as we know was found dead as the pack wolf, what does this reveal you may ask? Firstly, when I suspected spawn no one responded to the suspicion, thereby clearing nobody. However, this does remove the main issue I had with Vike, thereby clearing his name at least partly

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
My bad. Definitely ignore that post, everyone.

Vote uhh ljfa. Just throwing people out there because we have hardly any leads.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Striking cause my gut said to

either that or I'm hungry
Antismite Strikingwolf
tommy.gif

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Recap:

VikeStep (1): sgbros
Exedra(1): HeilMewTwo
sgbros(1): SoraZodia
SoraZodia(1): ljfa
StrikingWolf(1): Eruantien
Eruantien(1): Strikingwolf
ljfa(1): pizzawolf
Shazam08(1): trajing
pizzawolf(1): VikeStep

People who haven't voted: @016Nojr, @Exedra, @Shazam08

People who haven't been voted for yet if you need someone to antismite: 016Nojr, HeilMewTwo, trajing

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like we're pushing for an antismite round, then. At least we'll prove a Villager.

Vote HeilMewTwo