TeamWolf (Game Thread)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Eruantien, your reign of rickrolls must end here and now.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
That was actually a really good play by the wolves... because after yesterday the most trustworthy person in my eyes was Victini because of how he wasn't initially given a role. Wolves aren't usually a role that is forgotten you see... We have some smart wolves this game...

Antismite SoraZodia until further notice

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Too good a play, really... I'm willing to give Vike the benefit of the doubt on this, so I'm changing my vote to Pyure.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really think that killing victini can only mean pyure however. But I see the merit behind it... Pyure hasn't posted yet which is why I am refraining from voting him. I want to see his two cents.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really think that killing victini can only mean pyure however. But I see the merit behind it... Pyure hasn't posted yet which is why I am refraining from voting him. I want to see his two cents.
Agreed; you and he are usually the power players in every game I've seen so far.

Of course, the Alpha could very well be derping around instead.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
MIDAY VOTE COUNT

Pyure (2x2) sgbros1, SpwnX, Lethsous, HeilMewTwo

Lethosos (1) Eruntien

HeilMewTwo (1) ljfa

Eruantlemon (1) SoraZodia,

ljfa (1) Strikingwolf

sgbros1 (1) pizzawolf14

VikeStep (1) 016Nojr

SoraZodia (1) VikeStep

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
@TheEpic5

You missed these:
I thought you said you had Pyure's back, sg :p Don't worry Pyure, I actually have your back this time!

Vote the backstabbing sgbros1. Probably going to change this because I'm an incurable bandwagon and will likely submit to any logic whatsoever, but ehh.

antismoot VikeStep

That was actually a really good play by the wolves... because after yesterday the most trustworthy person in my eyes was Victini because of how he wasn't initially given a role. Wolves aren't usually a role that is forgotten you see... We have some smart wolves this game...

Antismite SoraZodia until further notice