TeamWolf (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey this is a thing isn't it. Anyway uh so we don't appear to have any evidence then.

antismite nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote vikestep if I'm not too late (still reading)

Looks like I'm gonna be lynched. Sorry, was in Niagara Falls for the last 2 days.

For the record, I'm a regular old villager. I have an idea who a wolf is. I'll share it if peeps aren't dumb enough to lynch me, otherwise, you know, whatevs.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
vote vikestep if I'm not too late (still reading)

Looks like I'm gonna be lynched. Sorry, was in Niagara Falls for the last 2 days.

For the record, I'm a regular old villager. I have an idea who a wolf is. I'll share it if peeps aren't dumb enough to lynch me, otherwise, you know, whatevs.
lol, you are about to die. By all means please share it now...

Also, I like your new signature

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
HOUR LATE RECAP
Pyure was lynched! He was villager. gj guys the one time he's not clown
SpwnX was found blooded on the streets! He was the pack wolf!
Lethsos was mauled! Lehtousos was the leader!
@trajing has lost their gracesmite!

commence d3

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm, he was telling the truth...

Firstly, has anyone been doused yet?

Secondly, chances are some of the people who voted for Pyure are a wolf/arsonist/murderer. SpwnX and Lethosos are dead, leaving sgbros and HMT however sgbros1 was the first vote so...

Vote HeilMewTwo until further notice.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Crap. I was gonna reveal the Leader thing midgame. Oh well, I'll be over where that white light is. Toodles.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm, he was telling the truth...

Firstly, has anyone been doused yet?

Secondly, chances are some of the people who voted for Pyure are a wolf/arsonist/murderer. SpwnX and Lethosos are dead, leaving sgbros and HMT however sgbros1 was the first vote so...

Vote HeilMewTwo until further notice.
What? How the hell do you figure that?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
What? How the hell do you figure that?
Hey, I don't have much to go on right now and from my experience in previous games, the non-villagers will tend to vote with the crowd to blend in. I voted you by process of elimination on the other three. In response, instead of telling me a reason to prove to me that you are innocent you voted for me... not helping your case

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I don't have much to go on right now and from my experience in previous games, the non-villagers will tend to vote with the crowd to blend in. I voted you by process of elimination on the other three. In response, instead of telling me a reason to prove to me that you are innocent you voted for me... not helping your case
Yes, your case is that I voted for someone whom I am known for voting for. Great detective work. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, your case is that I voted for someone whom I am known for voting for. Great detective work. :rolleyes:
There you go... that's pretty good reasoning :p Unvote

Now, may I ask, why are you voting for me? Did I do something suspicious? I don't see anyone else trying to get the game ahead around here so I'm trying to step up and do that.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
There you go... that's pretty good reasoning :p Unvote

Now, may I ask, why are you voting for me? Did I do something suspicious? I don't see anyone else trying to get the game ahead around here so I'm trying to step up and do that.
I get suspicious when people vote for me for no strong reason.

antismite Exedra