Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
In Game Name: Krazycherry
Why should we let you into this server? I enjoy playing Minecraft and other games, I like active communities, and I enjoy play games with other people
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Friendly Community, and active players.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Most likely getting power generation started
Gaming Experience and Interest? BF3, Gary's Mod, Tekkit, Torchlight 2, Universe Sandbox (I love astronomy and all that jazz).

Welcome to the server. Krazycherry

chrisx500

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shanan51269
Why should we let you into this server? i love joking around i can build awesome structures given the time
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? a nice non little kid environment no random killing
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? a castle made out of basalt, marble, stone, or concrete
Gaming Experience and Interest? iv been playing mine craft for 4 years and 6 months

Chris Shelton

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: deathblade99
Why should we let you into this server? I'm a fun guy to play with, fun to talk to, and I get along with pretty much anyone.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A nice community who is helpful and fun to play with.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Either a large cathedral or if I find a suitable area a large manor house/castle with a village surrounding it
Gaming Experience and Interest? I am a huge gamer I am into MMOs like TERA, I am a big LoL player and im into simulators like IL-2 Sturmovik, and ArmA 2/3.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: _Kronza_

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? I'm looking for a more of a closed in whitelisted, family like server where everyone knows everyone. I want to join your server as it doesn't appear to have any griefers, and, it seems as though you are family like and close-knit.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I would start out how I usually do, first, I would get myself to where I have excess resources, then, me being the nice person that I am, would build a public reactor chain or HV-Solar farm for people to get free energy/fuels for whoever lives in my small town.

Gaming Experience and Interest? I have a large variety of games that I enjoy, I mainly enjoy games like League of Legends, and World of Warcraft, but, I have been getting back into FPS games like Battlefield: 3, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, I had a boredom streak of Minecraft that I'm just now ending, so I'm getting more motivation to play again! :)

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
Banned 3 People Today - Zhandrix / Cheesyman101 / Krazycherry
They were duping items on the server.

More Spots opening up daily. I will go through the new people soon.

Krazycherry

Jul 29, 2019
Banned 3 People Today - Zhandrix / Cheesyman101 / Krazycherry
They were duping items on the server.

More Spots opening up daily. I will go through the new people soon.

This is misleading, I was not, nor ever, duping items. I am friends with them yes, Do i support the ban on them? Yes. It is unfair to ban someone who is associated with dupers with no evidence of me actually duping.

malcolm1122

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: malcolm1122
Why should we let you in to this server: You should let me in to this server because I am a helpful player always looking to help people.
What are you looking for in a MC. Server? I am looking for a server with a good community and helpful people. My friend Lumosium has been accepted to this server.
What would your first big project be? I like building pvp arenas an big houses but I could build anything
Gaming Experience and Interest? I am a pro at all xbox games and lots of computer games.

Who is Lumosium? I dont think we have seen him on our server? He is on the whitelist but he has never logged into the server.

vrwim

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: vrwim
Why should we let you into this server? I have played on a whitelisted server before with some friends, but the server admin lost interest in hosting the server. 2 of those friends joined here (lkazki and projectille), so I thought we could be reunited :D
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? having fun and making cool machines
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? ME system, so I don't have to craft anything more than once
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've played modded minecraft for quite a long time (remember free diamonds? :p), then I discovered Tekkit and later FTB.

Nuclearscientist16

Jul 29, 2019
Why should we let you in to this server: I plan to be a " team player " as in helping out anyone in the server who truely needs help and plan to make friends with the other players for good co-operation and teamplay
What are you looking for in a MC. Server? A small tight group of players to get to know and play with and just an small area to call my own
What would your first big project be? A mobile redpower frame AIRSHIP
Gaming Experience and Interest? I play lots of PC games and since I started paying FTB 3 months ago , I have three modes : working , sleeping , and playing FTB

Lambo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Balthizar99
Why should we let you into this server? Getting bored of my own server. Wanna play on a decent server to hang on.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? 24/7 uptime, pretty much it.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? After getting tons of supplies. I'd prob make a nice looking modern home.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Oh boy.. Cod1/2/4/waw/MW2/BO/BO2, To many MMORPG games. Minecraft for about 4 years.

daddydude1998

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: daddydude1998
Why should we let you into this server? Im friendly and I don't cause many issues.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A nice server that doesn't have very much drama.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Vanilla- A giant mansion that is fully decorated, FTB- A sorting system.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Cod Minecraft and a lot more.

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
IN game name:nanoball
What are u looking for in a MC server? IM trying to find a server which dosent really have banned items and has a friendly community
What would be the first big project u would build in MC?Well i would probably make a really big house with forcefeilds :D
Gaming experience and Intrest?COD,minecraft,tekkit,voltz,ftb,asassins creed,GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!.

ewyboy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Question here Blucid!

It's me Ninjasaft from the FTB Ultimate-pack!
I spoke to you a couple of days ago about when you was going to update the server from Ultimate to Unleashed or Unhinged!
I really looking forward to the server reset mostly because I lost my house when the IP changed because I lost all my way-points and cat find my way back again :(
Also I really want to enjoy the new FTB packs, Ultimate starting to grow a bit old now. So I was just wondering when or if you will update the server ^^

Ninjasaft

TheDeadliestNoob

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Newby12
Why should we let you into this server? You should let me into the server because I could be a good help with building things and helping other players that need help
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Im looking for a server that has a great community and friendly people
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I would ask a server admin to see if there is an important building or monument that I could build for the server... Im happy to help with that kind of stuff
Gaming Experience and Interest? I usually like to play games that have shooting, creativity, open world and humor in the game... Ex: Saints Row the third and Saints Row 4. I also usually play on my PS3 or my computer.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
*** Server Upgrade ***
to... FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 - w/ MCPC+ 1.5.2 / NEW World

Overworld: 7500x7500 *Wrapped*
Nether: 7500x7500
Twilight: 7500x7500

* We are cleaning up slots so people that have not been on for a while will be removed from whitelist., Thank you. *

chaoschamp

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: chaoschamp
Why should we let you into this server? Well thats a simple answer, I want to be part of your community and i have seen you around on Ewyboys stream also i know how to work most of things in ftb(all packs) and am a modder myself :p (i hope being modder gets me a higher chance. just kidding)
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Fun, Community and also trust. i get bored playing by myself but i love playing with others.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A city with my friend using microblocks and other mods to make a working sewer plus a water bill for how much water you use from our water grid, we also did one for energy but that works just the same.dont except me to build it again :p it freaking ages to figure it all out.
Gaming Experience and Interest? ive played loads of games such as MOBA, fps, mmo, rpg and creative but am not good at MOBA and fps. i mainly like creative games like minecraft because you have less of boundary than lets say COD( which is rubbish(my opinion) )

THIS IS FOR WHEN SLOTS ARE OPEN