Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
killvin8
DunUp450
Leonelist

The 3 of you have been white listed for the server. Good Luck Please check the server details as the ip of the server has changed.[DOUBLEPOST=1380001989][/DOUBLEPOST]The Server is up and Running...

New IP IS:

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
We are doing a whole server overhaul, we are still accepting players. We will be building a lot of new things to further progress our community and server. Join us.

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kingston2131
Why should we let you into this server? sounds like a awesome server to start playing MC FTB again
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? everything your describing
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? a awesome super base
Gaming Experience and Interest? playing tons of MMO's a through on through gamer

11alfred11

Jul 29, 2019
A Questionnaire for teamGF.
In Game Name:11alfred11
Age:10 almost 11 (sorry about age kinda hard to find a ftb server that will accept a 10 year old)
Why should we let you into this server?Well um, i've been looking for an FTB server for about month(with very few items banned).Also my friend applesauce10189.I'm vary kind as well ill help people out and i like to set up trade o matts
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?A fun server with not that many people(only if there is pvp) and some really good plugens (at least one).
What would be the first big project you would build in MC?I always make an amazing bee heaven, then move on to the to other stuff and help other people by giving them advice have them look around my house. i really don't cus.
Gaming Experience and Interest?i have lots of experience doing FTB.I play with redstone alot and im good with machines,magic,and bees.I love just seeing what machines can do and too explore caves and just make tons of stuff i will bomb but not on people houses ,just on open ground.So I think im ready.also i play LOL.

xXBURGERXx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xXBURGERXx
What you are looking for in a MC.Server : A Good Community that would help others, and people who give respect.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC : In SSP I would build somesort of crazy redstone machine, in SMP i would build a community 'base' for people to get started
Gaming Experience and Interest : MC, FTB,Terraria,Coding,Runescape( << Don't judge), many other etc.

martos99

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: martos99
What you are looking for in a MC Server? Im looking for friendly server. And no griefing.
What would be the first big project you build in MC? A city and power suplies.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Need for Speed,GTA,I am playing minecraft from 1.8 beta and before FTB I also played tekkit.

jedibaby12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jedibaby12
What you are looking for in a MC Server? Im looking for a server where everyone is nice and no griefing or raids.
What would be the first big project you build in MC? A mansion, a village and a quarry.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Need for Speed most wanted,Grand Theft Auto San Andreas,I've been playing minecraft since the begining of alpha and have been on a couple of mod packs but the best is FTB Unleased.

HDominos

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: HDominos
Why should we let you into this server? I Really like this kind of server ( FTB ) there's alot thing to do , I know alot on this mod cause i played alot and watched some video ( LP ) so I can help new people ...
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? a nice community no troll , jerk or grief , I want a firendly community to have fun and play other game .
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I would probly build my corporation first then do something for the community
Gaming Experience and Interest? Gamer since 1995 , I've always loved playing games actually i'm playing , League of Legends , Minecraft ( i played MC for 2 years ) and some APB Realoaded

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you're accepting but if you are I'd like to reapply my previous application to the server for your consideration. I lost heart after the second reset wiped my work again (in no way blaming anyone, these things happen for a reason) but I'm missing the entire FTB time sink experience and am having massive issues finding any other server that comes close to what this one was.

Tyren

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: joshdubstep
Why should we let you into this server? Im an experienced minecraft player?tekit/ftb who would make a great addition to the community
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? large open for friends stable
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Big structure ( castle most likely )
Gaming Experience and Interest? Have played games for 12 years enjoy games like pokemon/final fantasy/minecraft

Domantas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Traxo25
Why should we let you into this server? I have 2 years experience and i know that is it FTB, I am is fun and frendly
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? I m looking for a server with fun and nice people who don't gref. I jus want to have nice time.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I build in minecraft 1000 block diameter house with inside many mashine
Gaming Experience and Interest? Minecraft, Tekkit, FTB, L4D2, COD 2, Cod 4, Cod MW 2, Cod MW 3, Need for Speed, Lol.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
New Server is open, we are slowly accepting applications again. Please take a look at all the sites and everything we have provided.

hsmlg

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EGZtyrocker

Why should we let you into this server? I enjoy having a good time with a cool group of people, I have a vast knowledge of mods and how to work them, I am a youtuber, and I am not annoying or have a squeaky voice.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A server with a nice community that's willing to help each other out and doesn't have a bunch of secluded and rude people!

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? It really depends on the area of land I find and decide to build on, different areas for me give me different ideas as to what I should build.

Gaming Experience and Interest? I have been playing FTB for roughly a year, I have an interest in computercraft and the java scripting and other scripting methods behind it, I have been playing MC itself since early Alpha. Other Games I have played and throughly enjoyed: Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, NBA 2k10, NBA 2k14, MC, FTB, Hexxit, Dead Island GOTY, DayZ, Counter Strike, Dungeon Siege 2, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, Diablo 3, Garrys Mod, Godus, Killing Floor, Loadout, Mount and Blade: Warband, PAYDAY, Sid Meiers Civilization V, Terraria, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I also enjoy doing youtube quite a bit, and have done GFX for many youtubers with 2k subs all the way to 30k subs.

Andyster

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xAndysteRx
Why should we let you into this server? I think i should be in the server because i am creative and i would like to have some fun with just a little amount of people not like any non whitelisted with like 50 people
What you are looking for in a MC Server? fun creative and nice people/staff and i would not be bothered about lag just if its not too much i would like nice people because they could help you out maybe give you an item you don't have then you can give them it back once you have it
what would be the first big project you would build in MC? Depends where about i would build really i would probably build a massive house or a big castle to store lots of items etc.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I have played MC for about 3 years and i have played FTB for about 3-6 months, i play gmod ,terraria, tf2, LoL , Dota 2 , SWTOR (star wars the old republic) , i first started playing Video Games when i was 7 or 8 and the first game i ever played was Halo 2 i really liked Halo but i still play it now and find it

Hope You Liked My Application

Riddle565

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Riddle565
Why should we let you into this server? I like having fun and playing FTB on your server seems like it will be a continual enjoyment.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Fun, mature people that make coming back an enjoyment.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A lair. I have no idea of the specifics as I usually find a place that looks interesting and build into it.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Minecraft/FTB for over a year, various RPGs, WoW for five years, etc.

MikeyP97

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: My game name is MikeyP97, but I would rather you call me Mikey.
Why should we let you into this server? The goal in playing any video game is to have fun. Playing with people makes it fun, but playing with people who you can talk to or mess around with makes it even better. I'm just looking to find a server where its easy to have a good time and enjoy playing the game.
What you are looking for in a MC Server? I want to play on a server where people aren't very serious. I want to play with people who like to have fun and can help each other out.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? My first big project will be to make a base that has a sustainable power source and a system to keep all of my supplies organized.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I have played video games for about 10ish years, I have played Minecraft and FTB for about 2 years now,and I play Call of Duty, mostly any game that requires a team effort to have fun playing.