Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kryssikay

Jul 29, 2019
Name: kryssikay2007
Looking for a friendly server that doesnt allow creative mode to any tom dick and harry walking in off the street. Hoping that is you guys.
Big Projects: I dont know, i havent made anything super big yet, usually my ex boyfriend made me set up base, then he would reset map within a week so i lost my baby several times. :(
Gaming experience: I am a halo chick. I mainly play reach but i do own 3+4 as well. I also have a few other zombie games, not quite sure what the names are. I am open to new games as well. I have played on steam, had boarderlands up until i messed up my laptop. now i dont have any of that info for my steam account. I play different forms of minecraft including crafting dead and mini games. overall a random game type person.

TehG00SE

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TehG00SE

Why should we let you into this server? I run a small Gaming community, We are looking for a fun and interesting server to build, and do our thing on. We actively stream a multitude of games. We are generally a PVP focused group, but with minecraft, we simply enjoy the adventure of it all, we tend to constantly find servers where admins are lazy, and simply don't know how to admin. This looks like a well thought out, updated, and kept server we can enjoy ourselves on. We tend to keep to ourselves, but at the very least, we can bring some advertisement (if you don't mind streaming on your server), and some decent eye candy from our builders :p

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? ...I feel I kind of merged this with the above question, we generally look for PVP, but we are currently just looking for an outlet to enjoy the game with admins and community that make it enjoyable.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I'm not exactly able to answer that, we tend to explore, quite a lot, and look for the perfect location, and we come up with a concept, and build off that, weve done everything from castles to medieval sorts of towns, to vast underground cities. We generally dream big, and get around half way done before we either A) Anger admins in PVP (on pvp servers..) or, get griefed to the point we leave the server, or something along those lines.

Gaming Experience and Interest? I could write a book on this, but I wont, Ive done everything from paid positions in small MMO's to league administration for NESL. I've competitively gamed, and more recently run a small gaming community mentioned earlier. I am a competitive person, I love gaming, and I love administration, and most of all I love community, these are all things I enjoy, and things I am good at, so I am easily annoyed when its done poorly. Outside of gaming, again the community, and I also taught for a long time at my old highschool as a Drum Instructor for the Marching Band. Again, I can write a book on this question, so if you wish to know more, feel free to ask.

TheAnythinger

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheAnythinger

Why should we let you into this server? I am a builder for a gaming community, I generally stream (obviously only if the admins/moderators allow me to do so), I've played minecraft since Alpha release and can help new players at the drop of a hat, and I am generally not that difficult to get along with. I've built tons of great contraptions on many servers, but eventually the servers either die out or the admins become childish and kick me out because I generally build where ever I see fit for a place of construction. If the building location is not ideal all the admins have to say is that they wish for me not to build there and they can simply remove it with world-edit without the fear of me building there again.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server?
Honestly, I've been looking for this exact server for quiet some time, a server that can bring plugin and mod together. I love both of the modifications to minecraft as well as the plugins. In the past I've tried to figure out the coding behind a lot of the plugins to no avail. The thought of being able to build a town (with the actual towny plugin) and then go and build FTB exclusive machines. To end, all I want is a friendly community, to play with my friends, and to not be harassed by expletive admins.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC?
Little confused about this one, not sure if this is meaning the first large build I've done ever, or the first build I would do on the server, so I'll answer with my first build ever. My first build ever was a circular arena, at a radius of 150 all around, that had four different biomes in it. Desert, Jungle, Forest, and Tundra. These four biomes met at the middle of the arena and converged into a large volcano. I loved building it, and I've brainstormed quiet a lot of idea's of how to make it better given the chance. Would love to build it here in my spare time, given no one touch it of course.

Gaming Experience and Interest? I've played Minecraft itself since it's Alpha release but my gaming profile ventures far before that. Before Minecraft I played World of Warcraft (since Vanilla) for about 7 years. Once WoW died out I picked up League of Legends and am still currently playing as it is a very fun game. Of course I've always played games on the side with my friends in the community I'm a part of, and I also play with my constant fans on Twitch. My favorite game of all time has to be Half-Life, this game series as taken up more hours of my life then I can count, and who says linear games don't offer replay ability?

Kibbelz69

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sirusx69

Why Should we Let you into this server? I Co-Run a small gaming community with Tehg00se. As with Tehg00se and theanythinger, I am also looking to join onto a fun and interesting server.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? I am looking for something interesting. FTB helps keep the mind thinking which makes it appealing to me..

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? That's a little hard for me to figure out right now. I'm normally the electrician in the group, or the red stone guy. Tehg00se and tehanythinger are amazing builders, and they have me come do all the behind the scenes stuff. It's what i like to do!

Gaming Experience and Interest? My gaming experience and interests are far beyond novel capacity. I've been gaming since 1996 to keep it simple.

Aakash Kailash

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Axicst
Why should we let you into this server? I love FTB and I like EwyBoy a livestreamer so I would like to play with him and the others in the server!
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? All of the things that you guys offer
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A huge sorting facility
Gaming Experience and Interest? I love MMO's and MOBA's and have been gaming for about 5years also I am a graphic designer and ive been doing it for 5years too!

james9871

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: james9871
Why should we let you into this server? I'm helpful and I would try be a gd part of your community
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Just a friendly server where I can enjoy setting up cool machines and enjoying ftb with all the mods.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Hopefully a massive farm
Gaming Experience and Interest? Few xbox 360 games like skyrim and gta. Mainly minecraft which I've played for 3 years now and 2 of those on ftb. Also enjoying banished just now.

Ardjeh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ardje

Netherlands
Why should we let you into this server? I'm an active and social player that loves playing feed the beast. I like being interactive with the whole server and communicating with everyone. I also try to help out others when they need it! I mostly like to build things in minecraft, and if I'm not building things you can find me gathering resources for building the things.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server?
A good community, helpful and nice admins and a server on which I can play all the time.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC?
I'd try building a giant base with different buildings for things, all linked together with a form of teleportation and have roads linking each and every building. The idea is to make it sort of like a decent-sized town with walls around it.

Gaming Experience and Interest?
I play games since I was young. I used to play games like Need for Speed, Age of Empires and Rollercoaster Tycoon. Right now I mostly play minecraft, League of Legends and Battlefield. I haven't dived into FTB that much yet but know some of the basics. I've watched quite some youtube videos though so that might change the story a bit. I'd really like to join this server because I want to make friends, play the FTB together and learn alot more about it that way.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you accept me!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ThatDorkyGuy

Why should we let you into this server? I have ran Minecraft servers in the past, I am extremely loyal and just like to have fun with like-minded people. I am very active as far as Twitter, Message Boards and Voice Chat.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? I am looking for a fun and easy going community. The glitz, the glamour don't mean a thing, unless you've got friends to enjoy it with.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? First project I have built was an entire spawn with my community on the server I ran. First big project I would involve myself with on your server would be to assist someone else already working on one. I am a huge team player.

Gaming Experience and Interest? Computer Gamer through and through. I stream sometimes on Twitch and have my own YouTube channel. I enjoy FPS (Titanfall currently) and MMORPGS (Elder Scrolls Online currently).

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

-ThatDorkyGuy

chickenDESTROYER

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: chickenDESTROYER
Why should we let you into this server? Because I am interested in this server, and I am looking for a friendly community to play in.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Peace, friendliness, and nice admins
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I don't do projects im into the aspect of getting as geared as possible and building cool structures.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I wanna learn more of the logistics of feed the beast and ive played for about a year

musicman148

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: musicman148
Why should we let you into this server? I am a very experienced player and i am looking for a good community to play in and spend my time
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? close-knit community, friendly, not too crowded, freedom
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? make a good sized base, then create a large pvp type map
Gaming Experience and Interest? Been gaming ever since i was little, ive played vanilla minecraft since INFDev. I've played FTB for over a year now now.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
Yay new people, thank you everyone for signing up, please we have more slots. We are looking for dedicated community people. Thank you.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Feed The Jordan
Why should we let you into this server? Im an experienced player, but havent played in a while looking to get back into it in my free time
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? friendly/helpful community with no griefers, stealers
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? a house :L
Gaming Experience and Interest? alot of gaming experience growing up, played normal minecraft for years and ftb for around one year before i stopped, used to be the mod of a server before i stopped also

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Blaze_Stigma
Why should we let you into this server? Looking for a fun server to play on and make new friends.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? i am Looking for a Community play with learn from . i am the type of person who like to live peaceful way of life on mc. never try to cause trouble or problems
. i am very friendly person with a good heart .
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I first start out with a small home to start my way to a Huge tree house . be mostly i will use the same plan
Gaming Experience and Interest? I am the co leader of a small gta5 online crew. I been Moderator on battlefield server before the server close down .I have been in many other groups few years. Mostly stick to console games but been know to disappear and go into pc gaming for a month or so . still have some game to play on pc

I start to play Ftb about 2 years ago. i am still learn each day feel like a new challenge. also FTB Packs i had play on was FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20 and Ultimate Packs and now Monster pack

Down below is a pictures of builds i work on while playing mc

3593_805528746125853_6409081519584279638_n.jpg

10176143_805528809459180_4903312153408015509_n.jpg

10247358_805528689459192_2028530098286435569_n.jpg

Redders

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: R3dcraft

Why should we let you into this server? Kind, fun, Happy & mature player. Im not the most experienced FTB player but I enjoy learning/creating new things and having fun whilst doing it. Be cool to meet new people and make freinds whilst playing. Community gaming is the way forward to get the most fun out of a game and so far in the year ive played minecraft ive only really played single player, would be nice to be part of an active community

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Like minded, nice people who are all in for community gaming and building

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? start of small with a nice house set up and then look to get involved with a themed town build potentially or something along those lines.

Gaming Experience and Interest? Have always had computers/consoles from a young age so I wont go into my gaming exp. but recently limited to a laptop due to work, so I mainly play CS:GO & Dod:S with my friends and then minecraft FTB, also have a ps3 and enjoy Fifa, Gran Tourismo

Rushmead

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Rushmead
Why should we let you into this server? Because i love playing Minecraft and i've been looking for a server to record on for ages and i hope this the one
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Dedicated Community, Staff and Owners. Friendly players, No lag, not being bothered while recording.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A large floating island that will be used as a base. With 4 storeys a garden and farms.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I play minecraft, tf2, garrys mod, l4d2 and many many more. I have interest in it because i love computers and i love gaming.. MIX THEM TOGETHER!

_Micky_Mack_

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: _Micky_Mack_
Why should we let you into this server? I have played alot of modpack's and i wanna test the Limits of my knowledge
What you are looking for in a MC Server? fun, creativity, nice people
what would be the first big project you would build in MC? I Built Elsa's Castle
Gaming Experience and Interest? Minecraft, Assassin Creed, Watch Dogs

Matt Ballentine

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wellfare
Why should we let you into this server? I love great communities that I can make some friends with and have some fun and laughs, I love to learn and help others in feed the beast :)
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Great people, and lots of mods to keep me busy. :)
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Basic Automation
Gaming Experience and Interest? Lots of feed the beast experience and interests are sports, gaming, outdoor activities.