Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Puttmutt

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Puttmutt
Why should we let you into this server? I am currently trying to find a small community for a FTB server because I played a bit of it before on SSP, however I would like to try it out with more people.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A small friendly community that is willing to help out and I can also help out.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? My first big project would probably be a house inside of some mountain.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I currently only play on a vanilla server, however I have been watching some FTB videos and am quite interested.
Additional Info: I noticed that you said that slots were closed, but I am just going to hand this application to you. Hopefully some of your slots will open up! Thanks

z3lM0z

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: z3lM0z
Why should we let you into this server? I love to build, and help when I can. I am mature, and I have a great knowledge of redstone, even though its probably useless in the modpack.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Mature players, respectable and helpful staff, no grief, and no server lag.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? My first big project, being since I have very little experience with FTB (But do have experience in Tekkit) would be finding out how all the machines and new items work. I would like to find the most efficient energy systems and learn all the mods.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I played minecraft since 2011. I love vanilla, but sometimes you just get bored of the same thing, so that's why I want to try out FTB. It's an entirely new game so i'm certain I can't get bored.

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Projectille
Why should we let you into this server? im locking for a god server whit a nice community
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? a server whit frenldy staf whit no lag
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? a big vileg whit sevral bilding wer i can hawe the machins in
Gaming Experience and Interest? altest 2 yers of vanilla mc and ower 4 month whit FTB

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
I have removed some people from the whitelist, Mostly people that havnt logged on for 20+ Days.
If you with to join again just reapply please.

Puttmutt
z3lM0z
Projectille

You have been added to the whitelist. Welcome.

BassPro241

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BassPro241
Why should we let you into this server? I've decided to try out FTB, and would like to try it on a good server with friendly people.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Good, friendly people, and admins that aren't complete idiots.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Haven't decided yet.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Mainly a PC gamer, new Minecraft modder (as in coding my own mod), and I am soon to be starting up a YouTube channel.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
Banned (JaDaName) - User has been caught - Duping/Replicating items and stealing from other members. Hasn't even been on the server for more then a week.

In Game Name: JaDaName
Why should we let you into this server? I'm a great at almost every mod! I don't swear at all no matter what I get mad at! I love helping others players out!
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Great community(mature) and no griefers!
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Huge factory to help other players!
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've owned my owner server! I've been playing FTB for a couple years so I know almost every mod! If y'all need help with plugins, I'm your guy! Plus, I'll even donate if y'all would like!

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
Not quite sure, but you are right it does not work properly even for me. I dont know if other people are having this issue. I can get it to hover but when I move it just drops.
Sorry, I don't check this so often anymore. I've established that the mode select just doesn't seem to work with the 'M' key, which is what I'm used to, but assigning it to anything else doesn't seem to be an issue, currently I've got it set to ',' And yes, I did check that no other keys were still assigned to M so not sure what was going on but issue resolved at any rate.

accapulco

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: accapulco

Why should we let you into this server?
Its summer now I can play all day long, I want to be a part of a community of good players.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server?
Like-minded players who enjoy building artistic and good looking structures, factories, towns. Hard mode+gregtech is a must for me now, I dont like servers that provide cheated free electricity and what not.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC?
Ill get my power generation and sorting machines running first. I use redpower for mostly everything I don't like buildcraft that much because redpower provides superior management, stability and fps =), though now there's this ME stuff I haven't had experience with that but it seems a bit simplistic to me, we'll see where it goes to from there. I want to settle in a town where I can see and compare with other players I dont like servers that have people living 3000 blocks from each other never seeing each other's faces or creations. I can help design complicated machinery and beautify the town as well I make full use of all sorts of different blocks, half blocks, mini blocks etc..

Gaming Experience and Interest?
Been playing MC since alpha, first met with mods I think it was one of the early buildcraft releases where we just had a thing that dug 1x1 down and Ive been in love with mods ever since. I've been a tekkit maniac since it first got out since it let us have all the mods we want in one place because before there was a specific amount of mods you could have due to the id issues, now I'm addicted to FTB ULTIMATE =). I prefer the modded experience in all my gaming because developers tend to push for public interests and money rather than making a game we would want to play. Been playing dwarf fortress and minecraft exclusively lately.

Umbra_Slayer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Umbra_Slayer
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Im looking for a server with nice people and few banned items, and caring owners that care for their server
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I would build a awesome sprawling city/castle that would be very functional and is protected with turrets
Game Experience and Interest? Call Of Duty, Minecraft, Need For Speed, Feed The Beast

Karhn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Karhn
Why should we let you into this server? I'm a mature and helpful player
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A strong and active community, Minecraft tends to get a little boring in single player after so long. So mainly looking for like-minded players.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Probably look to join and help build up a new starting town or Get myself started with a small base and look to start one myself.
Gaming Experience and Interest? A large variety of games, though I mostly lean towards sandbox types, something that gives you a little freedom on what you can do instead of a set path. Minecraft, Terraria, Skyrim, ect. Along with various MMO's

malcolm1122

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: malcolm1122​
Why should we let you in to this server: You should let me in to this server because I am a helpful player always looking to help people.​
What are you looking for in a MC. Server? I am looking for a server with a good community and helpful people. My friend Lumosium has been accepted to this server.​
What would your first big project be? I like building pvp arenas an big houses but I could build anything​
Gaming Experience and Interest? I am a pro at all xbox games and lots of computer games.​

killswitch921

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Killswitch921
Why should we let you into this server?Just like your goal points out im looking for a group of people to play games with and would like to be apart of this community.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?Admins and moderators who play along with members instead of using their powers to ruin your day and members who enjoy games as much as I do
What would be the first big project you would build in MC?I enjoy building large buildings like castle but am down to do anything.
Gaming Experience and Interest?Anything from call of duty and battlefield to minecraft and elder scrolls

MasturLOLZ

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:mcgutterpants
Why should we let you into this server? my friend "BinsoXO" recemended it to me
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? i look for a server all about fun, no griefing, and raiding.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? The first big thing i ever did was on a vanilla minecraft server i helped my friend build his castle! the first thing i would do on the server is go get power armor!
Gaming Experience and Interest? played minecraft for over 2-3 years atleast and im a halo fan since halo 2 ^-^

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:xSimplename
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A server which as a workshop since i really do hate the beginning of ftb and a new place since all the previous server I've been on have been reset. Also to learn something new.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Maybe some giant airship that don't look like a bunch of squares.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I play quite a lot of games and different types but i hate nothing more than COD. I like see what other people build.
Also, are there any banned items and a workshop? Map reset or rarely? Chunk loading?

James Williams

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Freelancerinc
-How long have you been using FTB: january 2013
-Experience with mods: touched most technology no magic. maybe this time
-What can you add to the server: very friendly, very humerous, very creative and im usually online 2+ hours a day
-How well do you work with others: usually extremly well as i am canadian but will not tolerate any kind of racism sexism ect ect...like i said i am candian lol
-Do you record for YouTube: not for minecraft but i have a channel
also hoping my IG partner Shadowryder can also be whitelisted

next big project includes alot of frames/frame motors and a city