TConstruct Problem Please HELP !

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the Smeltery will process other coppers and tins through the magic of Ore Dictionary.
This. That said, it seems there's a bug with gold gravel in the version in Unleashed since the smeltery doesn't want to smelt it. Is anyone else having that problem or am I just unlucky. To add to that, I'm doing the drying rack recipe of turning zombie flesh into leather but it doesn't seem to work either even though mDiyo said that it was supposed to take around 5 minutes.

Edit: Nevermind on the drying rack one, seems that was disabled in 1.4.1.6

Edit 2: Also, for the gravels I'd suggest leaving aluminum in cause it can be a bit hard to find underground. Its uses are rather limited, but even so I prefer to note use gold where I can until I have a good amount.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
This. That said, it seems there's a bug with gold gravel in the version in Unleashed since the smeltery doesn't want to smelt it. Is anyone else having that problem or am I just unlucky. To add to that, I'm doing the drying rack recipe of turning zombie flesh into leather but it doesn't seem to work either even though mDiyo said that it was supposed to take around 5 minutes.

Edit: Nevermind on the drying rack one, seems that was disabled in 1.4.1.6

Edit 2: Also, for the gravels I'd suggest leaving aluminum in cause it can be a bit hard to find underground. Its uses are rather limited, but even so I prefer to note use gold where I can until I have a good amount.
Well actually, I think the reason smelteries can't smelt gold ore gravel is because they used to spawn in huge veins, but only dropped gold nuggets (unless silk touched/dropped as an entity onto a torch or something)
Why he changed that I don't know, but It looks like he forgot to add the smeltery recipe in.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is I remember being able to smelt gold gravel in previous builds, but then that might just be me remembering it wrong.

MC_Flinch

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been reading this post for help I have the same problem I made the pattern I put it in the smeltery table and It did nothing please help ive checked all other sources I can make the large plate casts

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Ive been reading this post for help I have the same problem I made the pattern I put it in the smeltery table and It did nothing please help ive checked all other sources I can make the large plate casts
What do you mean it did nothing? You made a part out of wood/stone etc., placed it in the casting table, poured molten Aluminum brass/gold out over it(make sure you have enough in the smeltery for it)?

And do try and put more effort into describing your problem, and doing so with proper sentences. Makes helping much easier if we can understand your problem. And try not to necro old posts.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I was under the impression that wood no longer works to make casting molds and have always made my templates from cobble... I make a couple of extra plates, for example, so I could make a stone hammer as soon as I upgraded to my first tool forge and get serious about mining :D

Also, I've noticed that different packs use different amounts of Aluminum Brass for molds... DW20 uses 1 ingot no matter what you cast, while other packs can take 2 or more depending on the tier level.