TConstruct Problem Please HELP !

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

donutX3

Jul 29, 2019
Please help me.
How i can get TConstruct Tier 2 Tool Parts like Warhammer head, Large plates etc.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
But how I can get pattern... I playing FTB Unleashed

In part part builder i cant make part like large plates etc. but i need part like plate for metal pattern ...
you pour gold or aluminum on pattern of a part, to get its cast.

donutX3

Jul 29, 2019
But how I can get part of example large plates i cant make it in part builder = i cant make metal pattern in smeltery

but something like pickaxe head i can make it

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
But how I can get part of example large plates i cant make it in part builder = i cant make metal pattern in smeltery

but something like pickaxe head i can make it
Go to the tinkers construct thread on the minecraft forum and read the obvious bold letters. Research your problem before you bring your "problem" here.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
you get a wooden version of what you want, put it in the casting table, and pour aluminium brass/gold onto it. That will give you a metal cast of it. Then pour your desired material into that cast.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
You need to make the part and then pour gold or aluminum brass around it in the smeltery. The advanced pieces require multiple pieces of material instead of just one, so you can't craft them by putting a single piece of cobble into the part builder. You'll need about 3-8ish depending on the template. If you mouse over the template, it'll tell you how many you need.

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Theres 2 separate issues here TIER 2 vs METAL. The guy asked for tier 2 and everyone is answering how to make them metal.

1) How you make TIER 2 tools? You need to craft the tool station that is made out of iron blocks. That will allow you to make tier 2 tools (cant remember the correct name, its the black one with white legs).

2) How to make METAL tools (both tiers)? You make a part in stone, and place it in the casting table. Pour aluminium brass or gold on them to get the piece cast, then pour the liquid metal of choice in the cast.[DOUBLEPOST=1374511811][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: fergcraft answered the original question, sorry!

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
The upgraded part builder is called the tool forge, by the way.

Thank you, but that would be the upgraded "tool station".

AFAIK the part builder is the one you make the pieces in and it has no upgrade.

its "stencil table", "part builder" and "tool station/forge" (the forge being able to do everything the station does, so its a 100% upgrade)

Reactions: SpitefulFox

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, but that would be the upgraded "tool station".

AFAIK the part builder is the one you make the pieces in and it has no upgrade.

its "stencil table", "part builder" and "tool station/forge" (the forge being able to do everything the station does, so its a 100% upgrade)
Derp, right, typo. I meant tool station. Editing :p

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Some things to add. The tool forge doesn't require iron blocks. It can be 4 blocks of ANY metal as long as all four blocks are the same metal, but iron is the only one shown for the recipe. To make the initial stencils just make them in the stencil table. From there make the parts in the part builder, and then make the item in the tool forge. If you want to make the tool with metal parts replace the part builder with smelter.

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
Some things to add. The tool forge doesn't require iron blocks. It can be 4 blocks of ANY metal as long as all four blocks are the same metal, but iron is the only one shown for the recipe.

Okay that's very neat, I did not know that. I assume it will have use the different material textures for the legs? I'll try it myself when I get back home.