Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
We on our server can keep myst. Just update to the new pack. me personally. I like the mystcraft link book traveling.

i agree on that dont care much about mystcraft portals but the linking books are really nice to have espesially if you are like me and wandered several k blocks from spawn to start your base.

also on the question if "own pack" or "mindcrack" just look on the very first posting in this thread and this would be answered... i still dont get how ppl can apply and then ask stuff that is written there -.-

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
i agree on that dont care much about mystcraft portals but the linking books are really nice to have espesially if you are like me and wandered several k blocks from spawn to start your base.

also on the question if "own pack" or "mindcrack" just look on the very first posting in this thread and this would be answered... i still dont get how ppl can apply and then ask stuff that is written there -.-

simple its called
TL : DR

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys since i'm a mod and stuff. I think it only right i hand you both my twitter and my skype in case of an emergency.
Twitter: 3dsteamworks

lokalike

Jul 29, 2019
I think Mystcraft is a great addition because it allows for e.g. a separate mining age and for the ease of returning home and to spawn. However I agree very much with the no on the crystal portals. They tend to put it over the edge with entity porting and so forth. Just my humble opinion but there might be others sharing it :)

Greyed

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft makes for great travel. The only mod that comes close is Portalgun and it is rife with problems. You have to give some portals your best come hither look before they will let you enter.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Seems the server as crashed. Please remain calm and patient while its brought back up. thank you.

harmy7

Jul 29, 2019
We dont know nanakisan i just told slowpoke to tell tagh that his server is down on slows stream.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
you know i just realized this.... all this lighting and shit. WHY DON'T WE HAVE LIGHTNING RODS!!!

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
So did we update the server to latest mindcrack if so we probs need a new list of mods to add for the new guys