Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
due to what has previously happened. I will not be surprised if all whitelist apps will be put under stricter scrutiny.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
What so you mean by that?
Due to a ....issue whitelist apps will become possibly harder to get approval on. We had a majorly immature player come on and destroyed so much of our work at spawn. We now require a full rollback.

okh1242

Jul 29, 2019
I was actually kind of worried that if he was whitelisting everyone and then not doing anything else we may have the issue of immature players. Good to know that Tahg is further refining the community of the server to be more mature. Thank You for answering my question and i hope Tahg accepts me. Btw thanks for the advice carTloyal though personally that advice does not necassarly apply to me.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
By the time I returned to my computer, most of the damage had been repaired, and it was decided not to rollback. It's unfortunate with people on the whitelist, but there's really no way to vet people in advanced.

okh1242

Jul 29, 2019
I hope not but i havent received a reply to my own application yet either so it could be possible that he has... Unsure though. If anyone playing on the server knows it would be great if you could inform us.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
No he hasn't. unless tahq either posts here or says so in game. This is thus unconfirmed. I would appreciate it if you don't say such things Okimo.