Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Server: 3.4Ghz, 32GB ram, s.tahgcraft.com (Survival)
Pack: Enter 'tahgcraft' in the Private packs section. Despite the section name, this is a public pack and anyone using the FTB launcher may download it and run it on their clients or servers. See below for download.
General Rules:
  • Absolutely no griefing. Any reasonably confirmed griefing will be met with a ban, no refunds.
  • Mystcraft ages can be made by any group of people, but may be deleted with warning if they are found to be unstable.
  • Streaming and/or filming of the server is allowed, so chat should be kept relatively clean. Audio content can be whatever maturity level the filmer desires.
Survival Rules:
  • This is a legit server. Anyone caught duping or otherwise exploiting Minecraft or a mod with be dealt with on a case by case basis. Penalties may range from deletion of duped items to a ban.
  • Please do not strip mine the overworld. This includes but is not limited to quarries, frame machines, and/or turtle excavation programs. If you feel you must, either restore the surface afterwards, or do so in a secluded area. One or more Mystcraft ages will be provided suitable for mining.
Creative Rules:
TBD

Application process:
Currently, just PM me, and tell me your username if it's not the same as the forums.

The server is running a personalized pack currently downloadable from s.tahgcraft.com:
http://s.tahgcraft.com/TahgCraft_3_Update4Partial.7z (Just the mods since Update3)
http://s.tahgcraft.com/TahgCraft_3_Update4Full.7z (all the mods and configs)

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Well I believe the post has only been up about a day, so I guess Tahg wants to leave some time to collect a fair amount of applications before deciding who to whitelist.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
It's been all of less then 24 hours. Stay calm everyone. I've been working on setting up the server. Open testing server is available at t.tahgcraft.com . Feel free to use this if you are considering donating, but want to test a connection to my box first.

Notes:
You will need to grab Mystcraft and its config from the DW pack for the time being.
The testing server will not be backed up or monitored, it may be wiped at any time.

I've checked all your applications, and I haven't seen any I've disapproved yet. Anyone who wants to donate can do so at http://twitch.tv/tahg . Please include your Minecraft name in the notes so I can crossreference. I'll probably randomly pick some people tonight / tomorrow from those who can't/don't want to donate.

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I need SoulShards on the server. No problem, but I thought MindCrack added that by default. :0
EDIT: Looks like I just need a newer version of it.

EDITEDIT: Nono, the server needs version 1.14, but the newest Mindcrack has 1.15. Hrrrm, I need to download the older Mindcrack version now and replace the Soul Shard. :0

EDITEDITEDIT: Hrm, even the first version of Mindcrack doesn't have version 1.14. Hmm....

EDITEDITEDITEDIT: Ah, the DW20 pack had the version of Soulshards that was required! Yay!

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Well, even the oldest Mindcrack has the new Soul Shards (v1.15), but still the server required v.1.14. :0
Maybe thats why everbody gets kicked instantly when they try to join...

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, seems like the MindCrack server pack is screwed. I think I fixed the version of SoulShards on the server now.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
PM'd you :D! Hope i will be accepted, my first photo is kinda lame, but i didn;t kinda build things, cause i find single player a bit boring :(

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I haven't had any problems with SoulShards yet, but when I join I get a message saying that the server is missing mystcraft.
(Mystcraft : 0.9.5.00)

ntmark

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I haven't had any problems with SoulShards yet, but when I join I get a message saying that the server is missing mystcraft.
(Mystcraft : 0.9.5.00)
Add it manually as stated in OP, and further down for the config to use from the DW20 pack.
HTH