Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Currently have donations to cover about 2/3 of July, so thanks to those that have donated. I wont mention any names unless you ask me to in the donation comment.

Just a suggestion; perhaps it helps to have a 'donation meter' of sorts in tahgcraft.com that shows each month's needed amount and what has been donated thus far.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
umm..... does anyone know why anytime i make an instance and add forge it says the minecraft and fml have an error?

plus it happens even with the pre-installed folders so no idea why this happens

Wiiboy222

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted everyone who has pm'd me here. If you've been nagging me elsewhere and you still aren't whitelisted, please do send me a conversation with your Minecraft nick.

Currently have donations to cover about 2/3 of July, so thanks to those that have donated. I wont mention any names unless you ask me to in the donation comment.

I Have sent you a conv

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Added the new requests for whitelist.

Was about $25 short in donations for July. Hopefully with a growing whitelist August will be better (We're up to 110 people on the whitelist now)

Divinder

Jul 29, 2019
I appear to be stuck in the twilight forest,corrupt chunk or some weird bug with MPS as I was flying/jumping when I got started getting the message. Getting internal server error whenever I try to connect.

Seems fixed now.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
I've taken the server down for a bit to try and investigate some issues we've been having. I'll post again when it returns.

Edit: Someone has started a bad habit. Please send me a PM (conversation) to be whitelisted