Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
I wish to get on but he wants to open the white list from what i heard just not yet give him some time to recover from pax.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
It does indeed seem as if less players have been on recently. I was sick for a while but when I (finally) returned I usually only see about 4-5 players on, especially the last few days.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
It does indeed seem as if less players have been on recently. I was sick for a while but when I (finally) returned I usually only see about 4-5 players on, especially the last few days.

i think its bcus we have ppl from all around the world and it depends during which time you play. ive seen like 8-9 players sometimes online. sometimes even none at all :D

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, I would trade you my whitelist spot if I could, seems like you would be on more then me =p

Yeah i do minecraft usually daily and for like 4hrs after work or college.... its not much but its worth it.[DOUBLEPOST=1364712501][/DOUBLEPOST]that would be nice but tahg has his ways of doing things

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I PMed Tahg my application about close to two months ago. I wonder if I should post it on here? Although his instructions are to send him a PM.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is willing to forward their application to me I can see about getting you on the server, but I cannot guarantee anything.

11philip22

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is willing to forward their application to me I can see about getting you on the server, but I cannot guarantee anything.

hello i would like to join your server my in game name is 11philip22
here are some pics
7q3F8e7.png

9CXYQRe.png

ud4qik9.png

2PNCVmI.png

Oeovi95.png

kngaG9u.jpg

the first 5 are from my main base and the last is from my mage hut
i'm verry good in automating things and im familiar whit almost all the tech mods
sorry but i can't donate becouse i'm not verry rich

sorry for my bad english i'm from the netherlands

if you want mare pictures i can give them to you

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I guess I was not clear, I meant PM me the application to prevent filling the thread up with pictures that makes it difficult to navigate and can annoy people with a slower connection. I guess its too late now though, although if you don't mind editing your posts to put a the pictures in a spoiler that would help.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, it's been a while and I've sorry for that. Various things have caused me to be a bit burned out with Minecraft lately. However, I'm finally getting around to accepting applications again. Anyone interested in joining the server but who isn't whitelisted, please send me a PM even if you have already done so in the past. I may not be on much for a little while longer, but I will be back, don't worry.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got around to updating the OP, most of it was horribly out of date since the new map.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
I'm finally back, hard drive pooped itself, now all i need to do is remember my minecraft password and i can log back onto the server XD