Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
I think a good balancing option from this point would be to include config options to disable individual transmutations with the stone. That way players/servers could tweak it themselves to prevent imbalance.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Include a config for the end user to to balance the mod themselves? That is a ridiculous idea!!! Who in their right minds would include such a thing? Forcing ill conceived notions of balance on the end user makes much more sense!

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
The Mod is only overpowered if you use it to be overpowered, if you simply use it to get everything then of course its overpowered, I dont see anyone here complaining about turtles. My suggestion is we keep it, if people want to use it they can if not then they dont have to, at the end of the day there is no prizes for getting the first gravi suit or all the gregtech stuff so who really cares?

Reactions: DWLooney

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
XComp tweeted a couple hours ago: the new Mystcraft update is out. With any luck, that means we'll see the server update within the next day or two. :D

Jerae

Jul 29, 2019
So, is there going to be a server reset? After exams and a few weeks of rest, I'd like to come back to the server. If there's going to be a reset, I better wait to get on when it happens :p.

Are we doing the private pack stuff this time around?

~ Nelthorim

PD: Coming to this thread and not understanding what's going on sucks.

Agent

Jul 29, 2019
So, is there going to be a server reset? After exams and a few weeks of rest, I'd like to come back to the server. If there's going to be a reset, I better wait to get on when it happens :p.

Are we doing the private pack stuff this time around?

~ Nelthorim

PD: Coming to this thread and not understanding what's going on sucks.
There is going to be a new server within the next few days. As for the current one it will be closed..not sure when though.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
With the server update coming let's all remember to be considerate and help keep the server running smooth and as lag free as possible :)
Yes, please do be considerate. It will only benefit everyone and provide a overall better experience. I've seen some builds on the current server that are actually producing a net loss, are entirely pointless and are only generating lag. These types of builds will not be allowed.
There is going to be a new server within the next few days. As for the current one it will be closed..not sure when though.
It wont be closed for awhile unless there is an massive lack of population on the existing server.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, please do be considerate. It will only benefit everyone and provide a overall better experience. I've seen some builds on the current server that are actually producing a net loss, are entirely pointless and are only generating lag. These types of builds will not be allowed.

It wont be closed for awhile unless there is an massive lack of population on the existing server.

To my knowledge Cata. There already is a lack of players. I think pretty much our player base is waiting for the new server. Almost everyone has achieved their end game.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I know, but it may stay up for a little while just in case there are those who may want to play on it still. Its a consideration thing.

stiderspace

Jul 29, 2019
Oke i havend been on for more than a week so i dont know what happend in that time can somebody (who is on the server) what is happening on server ??

(I hope i can fix my internet this week so see you guys than )

Agent

Jul 29, 2019
Oke i havend been on for more than a week so i dont know what happend in that time can somebody (who is on the server) what is happening on server ??

(I hope i can fix my internet this week so see you guys than )
There's only about 1 maybe 2 people tops that are still active on the server, everyone is pretty much awaiting the release of the next map.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
hmm any plans on the "MyTown" ruling yet? to ask a more directed question. will individual players be able to get their little patch of land or will only groups of players be given "land".

whats the application process for getting a patch of land? (if only grps how many ppl atleast, write up what you plan doing or simply bug a mod/op about it?)

if this has been already answered apologies seemes i had a blackout while passing by that post xD

path of exile started to get boring :/ lucky things seeme to move forward :)

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that plugin is only for town making, so any player can pretty much build anywhere, and if they want to make a town, the MyTown plugin can handle the administration side of it.

Agent

Jul 29, 2019
hmm any plans on the "MyTown" ruling yet? to ask a more directed question. will individual players be able to get their little patch of land or will only groups of players be given "land".

whats the application process for getting a patch of land? (if only grps how many ppl atleast, write up what you plan doing or simply bug a mod/op about it?)

if this has been already answered apologies seemes i had a blackout while passing by that post xD

path of exile started to get boring :/ lucky things seeme to move forward :)
Tahg decided not the implement -My Town- into the new pack, sorry pal.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Ya, MyTown just doesn't do what I want. If anyone knows of a plugin where I can preallocate large sections of land, and then assign people who can assign others that'd be cool. World Guard (Forge Essentials) seems to be nowhere near that point yet for forge, otherwise I'd be using it.

11philip22

Jul 29, 2019
hello i would like to join your server my i game name is 11philip22
here are some pics
7q3F8e7.png

9CXYQRe.png

ud4qik9.png

2PNCVmI.png

Oeovi95.png

kngaG9u.jpg

the fihrst 5 are from my main base and the last is from my mage hut
i'm verry good in automating things and im familiar whit almost all the tech mods
sorry but i can't donate becouse i'm not verry rich

sorry for my bad english i'm from the netherlands

Agent

Jul 29, 2019
hello i would like to join your server my i game name is 11philip22
here are some pics

the fihrst 5 are from my main base and the last is from my mage hut
i'm verry good in automating things and im familiar whit almost all the tech mods
sorry but i can't donate becouse i'm not verry rich

sorry for my bad english i'm from the netherlands

As far as i'm concerned the whitelist is still frozen until further notice.