Whitelist Server StrawHats • Ultimate Pack • 18+ • Dedicated • EU

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RoosterInASuit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RoosterInASuit
Where are you From?: Scotland UK
why do you want to join us?: My last feed the beast server went down so I'm looking for a friendly community to start out again!
How much do you play?: Random times really but more than 4 times a week
Favorite mod?: RP

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Berzerker57
Where are you From?: US
why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a server with a good community of players to play FTB with.
How much do you play?: I usually play for at least a few hours a day.
Favorite mod?: Thaumcraft 3
IGN:xRuskeyx
Where are you From?: England
why do you want to join us?:Im looking for a rest from hosting my own server and to build cool stuff/help others build cool stuff
How much do you play?:everyday for about 2 hours
Favorite mod?: applied energistics, IC2, Thermal expansion, Thaumcraft and secret rooms ;). ps love the one piece stuff, im a big fan of the series :D
IGN: elephent3
Where are you From?: England
why do you want to join us?: like playing direwolf but want the ULTIAMTE experience and most open servers just full of greifers
How much do you play?: few hours a day
Favorite mod?: good question like alot of them but would say Steve's carts2

all whitelisted.[DOUBLEPOST=1363199134][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: RoosterInASuit
Where are you From?: Scotland UK
why do you want to join us?: My last feed the beast server went down so I'm looking for a friendly community to start out again!
How much do you play?: Random times really but more than 4 times a week
Favorite mod?: RP

whitelisted.

CZJasen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CZJasen
Where are you From?: Czech Republic
why do you want to join us?: I want to play with friends and my last FTB server ened
How much do you play?:4 hours a day
Favorite mod?: IC2, TC3, grechtech

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CZJasen
Where are you From?: Czech Republic
why do you want to join us?: I want to play with friends and my last FTB server ened
How much do you play?:4 hours a day
Favorite mod?: IC2, TC3, grechtech

Whitelisted.

XimeZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XimeZ
Where are you From?: Belgium
why do you want to join us?:I prefer whitelisted server cause i like having a smaller community and using enderchests!
How much do you play?:4 hours at least 15 hours max
Favorite mod?: Thaumcraft 3 and Buildcraft

rodolpho97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rodolpho97
Where are you From?: Brazil
why do you want to join us?: Because it's way better than playing alone. I want to have people to build with or just to see/show nice projects.
How much do you play?: Averagely 4 hours/day
Favorite mod?: I do like de pack, the way that it completes itself. But this question changes from time to time. Right now I'm interested into Xycraft, Extrabees and Mystcraft before everything.

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XimeZ
Where are you From?: Belgium
why do you want to join us?:I prefer whitelisted server cause i like having a smaller community and using enderchests!
How much do you play?:4 hours at least 15 hours max
Favorite mod?: Thaumcraft 3 and Buildcraft
IGN: rodolpho97
Where are you From?: Brazil
why do you want to join us?: Because it's way better than playing alone. I want to have people to build with or just to see/show nice projects.
How much do you play?: Averagely 4 hours/day
Favorite mod?: I do like de pack, the way that it completes itself. But this question changes from time to time. Right now I'm interested into Xycraft, Extrabees and Mystcraft before everything.

both whitelisted.

Whitelisting is set on Hold for now. it might get opened up again.

Emiloow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Emiloow
Where are you From?: Denmark
why do you want to join us?: currently playing alone, but obviously more fun with others.
How much do you play?: not all that much, sometimes i go crazy and play a ton.
Favorite mod?: probably buildcraft or IC

oh i didnt notice the on hold on whitelist, nvm then.

Plasma

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Plasma_Elf
Where are you From?: America
why do you want to join us?: Looks like an exciting server
How much do you play?: 4-5 hours a week
Favorite mod?: Twilight forest
I know the whitelist is on hold, I would just like to apply anyway so I don't miss it when it's off of hold.

coolfocks

Jul 29, 2019
I know right? But, in all seriousness, I've never been more productive. I've already wrote couple of programs, cleaned entire house, studied for all the tests and did some workouts. Looking back I think that Minecraft is taking large portion of my life and autocrafting it into useless chunks of wasted time. But it's so much fun yaay :)

xPainFreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : xPainFreak
Where are you From?: Greece
why do you want to join us?: Because playing alone is very boring.I really want to play with other people and have fun.
How much do you play?: I can play from 1 to 5+ hours a day.It's up to me or my day program.
Favorite mod?: I like almost everything on modpack.Right now my favorite mods are xycraft,thaumcraft,grech tech,ic2