1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server StrawHats • Ultimate Pack • 18+ • Dedicated • EU

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by tolana, Mar 10, 2013.

1. XimeZ

XimeZ New Member

Why is the server down ? Did someone fight the hydra again...?

2. coolfocks

coolfocks New Member

down again we go?

3. Advance

Advance New Member

IGN: Ashandle
    Where are you From?: Aydin,Turkey
    why do you want to join us?:The last server i played on had a map reset and disabled so many fun mods :( i'm looking for a good server with a good community.
    How much do you play?:Everyday
    Favorite mod?:Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft 3

4. eXilir83

eXilir83 New Member

What up Tolana?

5. coolfocks

coolfocks New Member

There should be some kind of backup plan for situations like these, when there is no admin available and we need to restart.

6. Verdat

Verdat New Member

Crashed. Hope i didn't lose my macerator :(

7. Gamaliel

Gamaliel New Member

IGN: mcv333
    Where are you From?: England
    why do you want to join us?: looks like a good server, you've taken measures to stop griefing and stealing, pvp is allowed but isn't compulsory, so to me it looks like a good server ^^
    How much do you play?: generally i'll be on for atleast a few hours every day
    Favorite mod?: in terms of the amount of stuff added i'd have to say twilight forest.

8. Verdat

Verdat New Member

I'm having a hard time joining a server. I get this error message " Forge mod loader could not connect to this server. The mods and versions listed below could not be found. They are required to plat on this server

Twilight forest; 1.15.3"

9. Pandemoneus

Pandemoneus New Member

Maybe you should try to delete the ultimate pack and redownload it again, because we didn't change anything.

10. Secreth

Secreth New Member

IGN: Craiorch
    Where are you From?: Denmark
    why do you want to join us?: I want to play with a mature community.
    How much do you play?: I play everyday atm i kill time while i wait to join the army :)
    Favorite mod?: Thaumcraft and forestry.

11. sir_stedin

sir_stedin New Member

IGN: sir_stedin
    Age: 15 nearly 16 i fill mature for my age yes im stii at school but i do voulnter work at my local farm and riding stable and get treated like a adult
    Where are you From?: england
    why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a nice server i want to build impressive things i want to make a farm useing forestry and make it like the farm of the server. and starting to hate single player
    How much do you play?: I try to play every day because if school and voulnter work and horse rideing i dont all ways get time.
    Favorite mod?: forestry, i looked greatly into it. i all so know everything about IC2 and BC

Email- [email protected]

12. Smallest_Miner

Smallest_Miner New Member

IGN: Smallest_Miner
    Where are you From?: Scotland
    why do you want to join us?: Looking for a fun friendly and passionate server.
    How much do you play?: I play 3-4 days a week
    Favorite mod?: Redpower & ic2