Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
okkkk Sorry for the wait guys! Server's coming back up today and now hopefully there shouldn't be any more problems for a while! Sorry about the down-time but just get back on and have fun!

JellyHead

Jul 29, 2019
And what about the new members that are waiting to be part of this awesome server? Any news about that mr.Caesura? I WANT TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER SO BAD!

ChillWolfMC

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: ChillWolfMC
Why you want to play on our server: I've been looking for a small private server with a good community and after this one seems really good.
Anything else you want to add: I've been playing MC for about a year although I just started with FTB so I'm not the best.

hugobosself

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Hugobosself
-Why you want to play on our server:Ive Been playing on a huge ftb server but it has been invarded with griefers and im searching for a smaller server
-Anything else you want to add:im loving da beeeeees

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Feel like we're constantly accepting people, but theres no-one online o_O
I had like 72 hours on the server practically alone. Mr. Niceguy has been on 1-2 hours a day and rogueshadow checks in pretty regularly. Other than that it's been quite quiet. I do hope we get a few more regulars. I'm taking a couple days to get to know the "Unleashed" mod, but I'll be back.

Eversor

Jul 29, 2019
Feel like we're constantly accepting people, but theres no-one online o_O
yh people just try this server and they feel like they are playing on a well-done random server, so they start doing their stuff and ofc after few hours they get bored, we should start to act more like a community rather than a speedrun to the best tech (set up a spawn area, derp aroud, have fun together, etc), i mean, we should start thiking about what would people enjoy to see :)

JellyHead

Jul 29, 2019
Wouldnt be the safe if I was in, but nobody want to trust the new players that spend days playing until 4-5 in the morning. Give a try. XD

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Freaking damnit server hosts keep being dumb >.<
Gonna accept some people in a sec guys, thanks for your patience! Just haven't had a lot of time free, though I'm gonna be playing a bit more now!
Gonna accept a few more people in a bit, keep a watch for your name ;)

lokishi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lokishi
- Why choose your server? I was playing a lot, until I took a little break from MC/FTB. Then a friend of mine moved back to town and we started playing Xbox MC, but I was missing the mods. So i'm looking for a new server with a small'ish player base. Just really need something to express my creative side, and to punish my brain thinking.
- Something a lil extra? How about a shout out to biomirth, read the intro to this server and didn't even see you, til I got to the last page. Other then that I can be really active or casual, depends on what is going on around me. BTW I practice a little bit of every mod, and keep all my machines on a main power switch so I/everyone can turn them off when I am not around. Here is to hoping that I get accepted :p

BronyVector

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Lord_Typhor
Why you want to play on the server: I am looking for a small, friendly FTB server to play on, I have some really good build designs I want to try to build them. I am a big FTB fan and know pretty much every mod left and right.
Anything else: I am funny (I think?) and helpful, I have been told. I really want to find a mindcrack server I can fully enjoy.

buckshotartist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: buckshotartist
- I am new to ftb and want to find a nice server to play on to learn about it and such. I am very mature, and I hope I can help once I learn more about the game.
- I am not very creative but I hope to have fun on the server, and maybe have some help from others, like learning the basics.