Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eriksters1
-Why you want to play on our server:i cant find a single freaking server where computercraft is enabled!
-Anything else you want to add: this may seem corny but you mae me realy horny!

Your comment makes you seem a bit immature.

this may seem corny but you mae me realy horny!
[DOUBLEPOST=1373483991][/DOUBLEPOST]dn_nb, Hymerid, you're whitelisted.

The rest of the applicants, you will be informed soon about acceptance/denials.

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: tyler0184
-Why you want to play on our server: I like the rules/game type. Bored with SSP and looking for a good server.
-Anything else you want to add: I like harder difficulty and challenges.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. Our host didnt get his parts to fix the server, it might be up tomorrow... Hopefully.

Host tweet: "Yodel failed to make the delivery of Node29-UK's SSD yesterday... Let's hope they turn up today!"

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Thelastfate
-Why you want to play on our server: Well I want to join a community that nice and co-operative together. Hopefully your server will be the one
-Anything else you want to add: Well I recently got banned from a server for suposidly Duping which I never duped ever on the server (Please dont think I will dupe on your server)

sneezingGUITAR

Jul 29, 2019
Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN:sneezingGUITAR
-Why you want to play on our server:I want to get more familiar with FTB
-Anything else you want to add:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: squirrel_mc577
-Why you want to play on our server: i have been searching for a while for a nice ftb server with a good community and no lag.
-Anything else you want to add: i have been playing tekkit, ftb and other modpacks for about a year so i know how they work. i am a experenced server owner if you are looking for a moderator for your server. thanks hope you accept :)

TheSM68y

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spunzer_
Why you want to play on our server?: I'd Really like to play on a good FTB server that doesnt lag and I'd like to learn more about FTB cause I have played Tekkit.
Anything else you want to add: I am a very creative builder!

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. Our host didnt get his parts to fix the server, it might be up tomorrow... Hopefully.

Host tweet: "Yodel failed to make the delivery of Node29-UK's SSD yesterday... Let's hope they turn up today!"
Thanks for the update Morgan

gankinjenkins

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: gankinjenkins
-Why I want to join your server- I want to join your server because Ive gotten very bored with regular minecraft and fell like coming back to FTB and your server looks to be very promising and I would love to be able to come on your server and start building and making friends :).

FalcoSparverius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FalcoSparverius
WHY I WANT TO JOIN: My previous server has been seemingly abandoned, and Im looking for a decent FTB community with good Moderation.
WHAT ELS ID LIKE TO ADD: As I said, I have been on whitelisted FTB servers before, so I wont be at all newbie-like.
That last sentence might not make much sense XD

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
I bring both good and bad news.

The good news:
Our host finally got their new server parts, so we're back online!

Bad news:
The part of the server that "broke" was the SSD, so we have been set back in time a little bit. To the last backup made of the server, wich was [2013-07-06 13:54:40]

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, but there is nothing i can do, really. SSD failiures are rare.

:(

Edit: Note that the whitelist has been set back to this point as well, some of you may not be on the list, (yet).

LtMexican

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: LtMexican
-Why you want to play on our server: Im quite new to ftb and I think a server is the best start.
-Anything else you want to add: I do have some experience and watched some direwolf20's videos.

iDeceiver

Jul 29, 2019
Double application. Partners.
-IGN: lgzblitz and iDeceiver
-Why you want to play on our server: Looking for another server, we cannot find a reliable one.
-Anything else you want to add: We can be smartasses from time to time.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
ooooookkkk I'm back from my 2 weeks, and I'm just gonna let a bunch more people on:
Igzblitz and iDeceiver
LtMexican
FalcoSparverius
spunzer_

JellyHead

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: Pachacuti0
-Why you want to play on our server: Because the only think better than playing Feed the Beast Mindcrack, is play with friends and in a good server, so I hope that this will be. I am searching for a new server and a small community
-Anything else you want to add: I am playing for quite a bit and have some experience to share and make the server grow. And I am still watching a lot of videos to learn more about.

Eversor

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, as i said, i'm in vacantion but i think i've found out a way to play a little bit every day (1 hour lol). I've tried to log in these days but server is often down, so i was wondering if i'm just unlucky or the server is definetly closed. when i'll be back i'll be able to play full time again :) .