Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rogueshadow1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rogueshadow1
Why you want to play on our server: I love the mindcrack FTB pack and I would like to play with others on a server, and I saw that this one doesn't have too many people on to create lag. Thanks for the opportunity!

Niighthawk

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: Niighthawk

-Why you want to play on our server: Recently the server I used to play on was closed. I am looking for a new server and preferably a new/small community to start fresh on. I found your server on the forums and this looked like a great new home. I have played for 2 years and I am typically very active. I am very sociable and very easy going. I have never been banned from a server.
-Anything else you want to add: I enjoy starting on a new/small community server because its exciting to see the new projects and see what people are working on. I look forward to a fun and awesome atmosphere!

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Germanko
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for FTB server without lags and small comunity.
-Anything else you want to add: I love bees and ComputerCraft :D

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: armsforsale
-Why you want to play on our server: The server I have been playing on for the past few months has recently dispanded due to a lack of interest from some users and financial troubles.
-Anything else you want to add: I am fairly active, enjoy community activities and feel my strengths lye with building.​

Fabanjo

Jul 29, 2019
“- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: Fabanjo
-Why you want to play on our server: Me and my friends are looking for an active server to play on, since we're free for the summer.
-Anything else you want to add: Me and my friends ( Zwieroo and ABitAmazing ) are looking for an active and stable server to play on, since we love to play FTB with others. We've been playing on a server of our own, but it just didn't do it since we couldn't always be on at the same time. Thats why we are looking for a server. We are a friendly bunch and won't distance ourselves from the rest. So yeah that's it, would love to hear back from you.

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019

-IGN:
proctech

-Why you want to play on our server:

Like Nighthawk, our server went down awhile ago and I'm currently looking for a new home with more long-term legs. I'm into tech and group projects but also love to make my own way up the tech tree. This time around I'd like to get into Bees as that is one area I've been saving for later.

-Anything else you want to add:

I'm an enthusiastic older player and really easy to get along with. The harder the tech the better so I'm looking forward to this.

-proctech

eriksters1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eriksters1
-Why you want to play on our server:i cant find a single freaking server where computercraft is enabled!
-Anything else you want to add: this may seem corny but you mae me realy horny!

Call Me Person

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: streetrodder
-Why you want to play on our server:Wanting to be social
-Anything else you want to add:I'm a hardcore builder, ready for FTB!

dn_nb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dn_nb
Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for a mature group of people to play Mindcrack with, on a relatively new map so everyone is on somewhat equal footing, and to just have fun! :)
Anything else you want to add: I've run various small scale vanilla MC servers before on Windows and Ubuntu, and I had root access and administrative privileges on a whistelisted FTB server that had about 10 active players. As for playing the game, I've played the mindcrack modpack for about six months now.

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Hymerid
-Why you want to play on our server: I would like to join a community where everyone is close and can have fun and work with each other!
-Anything else you want to add: I mainly like building in caves, or underground areas, and expanding from there. I've played with mods for about 2 years or so.

KohJimGamer

Jul 29, 2019

-IGN: KohJim
-Why you want to play on our server: I have been FTB for the past few months and although fun playing alone i think it would be good to play with people. Im looking for a fun server with friendly people to play with. Im an active player. And like helping out with community stuff.
-Anything else you want to add: im 22 and i mind my own business. I like to get on with projects but also to build things that everyone else can use.

Oppes

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: OppesAT
-Why you want to play on our server: finally stop playing always alone in single player mode. I'm looking for a server with mature and relaxed people. having fun together. building own stuff, working on community builds...
-Anything else you want to add: I'm 25 and i may no make the most creative and massive builds. i like to get technical in mc. and Beees :)