"[STDOUT] You have some mods with DRM, you must remove these to continue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
the only reason is that the forsaken wanted something better than the one power and got seduced by the addictiveness
Actually it was the old society that wanted a better source of the one power, they wanted to no longer have to bother to create a male/female circle. So when they sensed the Dark One they immediately started researching on how to use it, so the bore happened, so the forsaken happened and so then the breaking happened. Technically the one power is incredibly addictive as well, but the addictiveness of both powers in merely a side effect.

Reactions: Booker The Geek

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Actually it was the old society that wanted a better source of the one power, they wanted to no longer have to bother to create a male/female circle. So when they sensed the Dark One they immediately started researching on how to use it, so the bore happened, so the forsaken happened and so then the breaking happened. Technically the one power is incredibly addictive as well, but the addictiveness of both powers in merely a side effect.
True power, one power, pfft. They pale before the might of...the real power!
0046_04.gif

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Have you read the entire comic for this? It's hilarious.
I read it long ago, was reminded of it again when my friends showed me the movie version that was recently made. Watch it if you haven't yet, it's a pretty good adaptation of the original - you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wtf. They took some artistic liberties - I won't spoil it. :)

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I swear, most months this community runs on drama-ception... or maybe the intrinsict forces of opposing but linked drama (think Yin/Yang or the One (True? I swear one day I'll remember which is which) Power from Wheel of Time)

Oh... @Reika we needs new generator... runs on drama. Checks twitter and outputs power based on number of posts about MC drama in the last 24 hrs <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.