SpyWolf: A Tale of Three Countries

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sg, I asked you what proof you had in our conversation and yet you wouldn't respond. I just find it a little fishy you know . Are you sure you aren't just voting me because we are on different teams ;)

Well, it takes two to tango so Vote sg

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I scanned Vike and got grey, can't prove it really though /shrug
Or you and sg are wolves and want to get rid of Vike because he has a good role?

If Vike actually is a wolf, im in trouble. Explain why i should vote Vike instead of sg

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
In my messages with sg he told me he thought I was on the black team. He doesn't think I am grey.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Or you and sg are wolves and want to get rid of Vike because he has a good role?

If Vike actually is a wolf, im in trouble. Explain why i should vote Vike instead of sg
I have no real reasons to give you. The honest truth is I ran a detect on Vike
In my messages with sg he told me he thought I was on the black team. He doesn't think I am grey.
I don't care about sg's reasoning, it's probably flawed. I do know that you are grey however, and if you aren't then well there's a 50/50 chance that you're on a team I'm against anyway

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Oh look, now there's a dead body floating in a municipal pool, with multiple stab wounds on the victim. Even the news is getting tired of this shit. The police did find a set of Blackssia IDs belonging to the poor sap. They're still pondering on how angry this guy is, and what's his beef with Blackssia is.

Unsurprisingly, no one has noticed the body originally stuffed in a dumpster until a local homeless man started carrying him around in his cart. The victim was clearly shot in the head, and had a set of Free White States papers on him. Ironically, the hobo was calling him "Ivan."

-----

Day 3 Ends!
  • sgbros was lynched! He was a Black Wheelman!
  • StrikingWolf was assasinated! He was a White Saboteur!

Day 4 Begins!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I did some spying last night and found that Someone Else is grey. I can't prove it to you all, obviously, but it's the best I got.

Vote lock SO.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Alright, so I did some spying last night and found that Someone Else is grey. I can't prove it to you all, obviously, but it's the best I got.

Vote lock SO.
You lie. Either that or you were misinformed.

I am not gray, although I have no way to prove it. I am either white or black, although if I openly stated which, the other team would start lynching me, which I don't want.

Lock vote Pizzawolf.