SpyWolf: A Tale of Three Countries

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I will vote Pizzawolf because I'm still nearly certain he's on the Black team for reasons I explained in detail yesterday. I'm not going to go over them again today.

Also, looking at the list of deceased players, it looks like there's still a couple of living Masterminds floating around. I'm in contact with the White one (thanks again for saving my rear last night, by the way), and he thinks that the Black Mastermind is most likely HeilMewTwo, as none of the other living players seem all that likely to want to kill Pyure on night 1. This is a guess and far from anything conclusive, but if some folks were to spy on him tonight to confirm that, I'd appreciate it.

Also, if my prior assumption as to the number of White, Black, and Grey players at the start of this game is correct (a 6-6-3 split) and nobody has been Snooped into joining Greytovia, there should be three White players remaining and two each Black and Grey. As such, I'd like to propose a deal with the Greytovians: if one Free White Statesman and one Blackssian are killed tonight and tomorrow night, the result would be two living Greytovians and one living White Statesman, which would simultaneously fulfill both teams' win conditions. Sound reasonable? You can assassinate me tonight if you want. At least if Pizza gets lynched. If Pizza manages to dodge the lynch again, I'll be unhappy.

If you've managed to Snoop anyone and now have three living members... this might not go well.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
So... apparently Pizzawolf's not Black. I bet Leth was laughing his head off seeing us butt heads.

In which case, I'll change my vote to HeilMewTwo, based on the hunch that he's the Mastermind that killed Pyure. I *think* he's actually Blackssian...

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm. I'll extend a second gracesmite, but only because the end is near.

Day 5 has Ended! Recap Incoming!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
The new day brings in yet an another dead putz. What's interesting is that he was found inside the lobby of Grand Greytovia Hotel, spread-eagled and covered in whitewash. Police has determined that, yes, he is a citizen of the Free White States.

Amazingly, there is no second dead body. Police are thinking that the serial vigilante/killer/loony is taking a break.

------
Day 5 has ended!
  • HeilMewTwo was lynched! He was a White Soldier!
  • No assasinations today.
  • Nobody is dead. No one knows the details of his death, as the scene was quite clean after the fact.
  • Pizzawolf and RJS were given each a free gracesmite on the pain of pointy sticks!
Begin Day 6!
-----

I expect this to be the last day, given what I see.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
One moment; Vike pointed out something that I missed in the basic rules. Gonna add an addendum to the recap in a bit.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
News flash! There WAS a second dead body; it was just found an hour later by garbage men who found him stuffed within a trashcan in the middle of the street at the warehouse district. Police found his Free White States papers stuffed in his mouth. Speculation suggests that the vigilante was feeling rather frustrated that night.

-----
Day 5 now really over!

Victini was assassinated! He was a White Mastermind!

NOW Day 6 begins!

-----

I'm so going to bed. Yeesh.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
  • HeilMewTwo was lynched! He was a White Soldier!.
Wait... what the heck? That means... that I'm almost certainly the last White player remaining. Fudge.

Dangit, MewTwo, why didn't you speak up?
Also, Pizzawolf... you little sneak.

The only reason the game hasn't ended yet is that there are still two Blackssians and two Greytovians, so the Greytovians don't have the majority.

Argh.

Hm. I think we might actually be able to pull a triple-win out of this. I happen to know one Blackssian almost conclusively due to some lucky espionage last night, and also one Greytovian (since he PM'd me that he'd accept my bargain yesterday on a couple of conditions). If we lynch Mr. Greytovian Courier (you know who you are) tonight and let him and his teammate assassinate one of the remaining Blackssians (namely, anyone who's not them or me), that'll leave three players, one on each team. Then, tomorrow, we can lynch me and assassinate the remaining Blackssian, thus fulfilling all three win conditions at once.

Sound like a plan?

Reactions: Pyure

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Wait... what the heck? That means... that I'm almost certainly the last White player remaining. Fudge.

Dangit, MewTwo, why didn't you speak up?
Also, Pizzawolf... you little sneak.

The only reason the game hasn't ended yet is that there are still two Blackssians and two Greytovians, so the Greytovians don't have the majority.

Argh.

Hm. I think we might actually be able to pull a triple-win out of this. I happen to know one Blackssian almost conclusively due to some lucky espionage last night, and also one Greytovian (since he PM'd me that he'd accept my bargain yesterday on a couple of conditions). If we lynch Mr. Greytovian Courier (you know who you are) tonight and let him and his teammate assassinate one of the remaining Blackssians (namely, anyone who's not them or me), that'll leave three players, one on each team. Then, tomorrow, we can lynch me and assassinate the remaining Blackssian, thus fulfilling all three win conditions at once.

Sound like a plan?
No idea

Do you want to post in this thread who is on what team?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
No idea

Do you want to post in this thread who is on what team?
Not before I get some feedback from the Greytovians. One of the conditions of our deal yesterday was that I not reveal either of their names publicly.

I do know that Pizzawolf is almost certainly not White, though. He's probably either Grey or a Black Faceman who stole the identity of some probably-now-deceased White player.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
JESUS CHRIST BRAIN SORT YOUR SHIT OUT

Vote Someone Else for now. Don't want to get smited at the end of the game. That would be humiliating.