SpyWolf: A Tale of Three Countries

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Good morning everyone!
Im the courier that had to deliver this message from the council of Graytovia.

Greytovian Council said:
we found out we can't have a solo win anymore. We can however win with one of the two teams. And we can choose who this will be.
Team white. And team black. Who sucks the most of our dicks. Will will. Go.

End of message.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
You guys suck.

For the record, following my bargain proposal yesterday, I recieved this message from Dylan:

dylanpiera said:
Good morning, good sir,
Im the courier that had to deliver this message from the council of Graytovia.

This treaty sound marvelous to our council. There is only one problem. You are currently targeting the wrong target for lynch. Please select a new target. Preferable a black one.

For the treaty:

If you agree to the treaty:
  • You will tell us all about yourself and the others as far as you know
  • You will promise not to kill any gray's unless it will endanger your win condition (by us winning first)
The result will be both gray and white team winning together. If your lynching a graytovian. You will hear from us ofcourse.

If you sign this threaty further co-operation can also be a thing.

Have a good day
Council of Greytovia.

I held up my end; I told Dylan all I knew about other players (which admittedly wasn't much- I had bad luck with RNG and scanning people who died soon afterward), which I now have little doubt lead directly to Victini's death last night.

After reading the above posts, I now consider out deal null and void. It appears that the Greys are not- and never were- interested in participating in a double- or triple-victory, which I find stupid and completely irrational; they were just using me as a source of information as to how to make me lose this game. You can go die in the jungle by a papercut.

Vote Dylanpiera for lying to me when I never said anything that I knew to be false, breaking our deal, and generally being an *******.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
You guys suck.

For the record, following my bargain proposal yesterday, I recieved this message from Dylan:

I held up my end; I told Dylan all I knew about other players (which admittedly wasn't much- I had bad luck with RNG and scanning people who died soon afterward), which I now have little doubt lead directly to Victini's death last night.

After reading the above posts, I now consider out deal null and void. It appears that the Greys are not- and never were- interested in participating in a double- or triple-victory, which I find stupid and completely irrational; they were just using me as a source of information as to how to make me lose this game. You can go die in the jungle by a papercut.

Vote Dylanpiera for lying to me when I never said anything that I knew to be false, breaking our deal, and generally being an *******.
im sorry its not personal.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Well we can only insure our win by making you lose.
How so? At this point, it's trivial to deduce that I am the only White player remaining- five had died, and if there were any number other than six to begin with, or if there was a Snooper, the game would've ended already. Also, I'm a boring Agent- I told you this in PM, and you can easily confirm it with a bit of luck by spying on me. I have no way to get anyone killed other than convincing the majority of the players to lynch them or convincing you and RJS to assassinate them. Both Masterminds have used their powers (unless there's a third one that I don't know about); and there's probably no Sniper in the game at all (seeing as it's listed under "Extra roles for larger games").

The only way for you to lose tonight, incidentally, is if I am killed (which would satisfy the Black win contition), but a Black players is not. There are no living non-Grey players that could possibly interfere with that- all the White players save me, an Agent, are dead; and all the Black roles save Agent and Mastermind are also dead. Furthermore, both Masterminds have already used their powers- the Black one killed Pyure; while the White one (Victini) killed Vike to save me.

Hmm... looking at what Leth said he had to do to make the game work (give the Greys "a shared role, and not-shared role, and a Grey-only role"), Vike the Faceman must've been the shared role; which leaves Cleaner and Snoop as the only non-shared and Grey-only roles on the rolesheet that aren't under the "Extra Roles for Larger Games" section. Why nobody's been Cleanered or Snooped yet is a mystery to me.

Oddly enough, if my deduction that there's a living Snoop that hasn't used his power yet is correct, we could actually pull off a triple-victory tonight. Lynch me, assassinate Pizzawolf, and snoop Nojr- that'd leave no living White or Black players, and a whopping three living Greys. As stated, by my logic, there is nobody alive who could interfere with this- all the Wheelmen and Saboteurs are dead.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Well above here already was the plan.
So... the plan is to lynch me and assassinate Nojr or Pizza for Black/Grey victory, for no logically valid reason other than to make me and my deceased teammates lose; and it's progressed far enough now that there's no way to stop it?

*******s.

If you do go ahead and Snoop the other Black player tonight as well, all will be forgiven save the unnecessary deception and associated *******ry.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
So... the plan is to lynch me and assassinate Nojr or Pizza for Black/Grey victory, for no logically valid reason other than to make me and my deceased teammates lose; and it's progressed far enough now that there's no way to stop it?

*******s.

If you do go ahead and Snoop the other Black player tonight as well, all will be forgiven save the unnecessary deception and associated *******ry.
The problem is. We already snooped up a black player. But for your win conditon to apply. He need to be killed. But we can't kill 3 people in 1 night. And thats the problem. Unless lethosos wanna agree to a day skip to make everyone win..

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The problem is. We already snooped up a black player. But for your win conditon to apply. He need to be killed. But we can't kill 3 people in 1 night. And thats the problem. Unless lethosos wanna agree to a day skip to make everyone win..
Wait... what? If you already Snooped a Black player, how is the game not over already? That would, by my reasoning, give you three Greys to one White and Black each, which is a clear majority.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Wait... what? If you already Snooped a Black player, how is the game not over already? That would, by my reasoning, give you three Greys to one White and Black each, which is a clear majority.
Well lethosos told us:
"The snooped player is still on team black. His win condition is now the same as the gray team. But he ain't a gray player"

So technically its 2(+1)Gray's 2(-1)Black's and a white.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Well lethosos told us:
"The snooped player is still on team black. His win condition is now the same as the gray team. But he ain't a gray player"

So technically its 2(+1)Gray's 2(-1)Black's and a white.
That... is really confusing and probably should've been made clear up front. So the game isn't over yet because there are still technically two Black players, even though one of them is now effectively grey. Were I GM'ing this, the game would've already ended with solo Grey victory.

A triple victory is still possible by doing the things I listed in my bargaining post earlier today, but it requires cooperation between all parties involved, which, it seems, nobody but me has any interest in doing.

:(

If I were a Wheelman, I'd do my darndest to find out who you guys are going to assassinate and protect him just to screw with you guys. But I'm not, so there's not much I can do.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
And I agree, there should be more clarity on the win conditions for a blackmailed player. Upon reflection, I'll tell you this though: For a Black or White win, the affiliation of a blackmailed person is still the same; for a Grey win it honestly shouldn't matter. The game could've ended already for a clear Grey win, if it wasn't for the ambiguity on the assassination vote that needed me to flip a coin just as I was gonna go sleep. Go ahead and blame me.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
In the grey of the dawn over St. Greytovia's Church of the Holy Way, two bodies lie on the front steps, gunshot wounds peppering their backs. One carries papers of the Free White States, the other a second set of papers from Blackssia. Between them lies a single note:

"It is ended."

-----
Day 6 has ended! The game is finally over!
  • Someone Else was lynched! He was a White Agent!
  • Nojr was assassinated! He was a Black Mastermind!
Team Grey Wins!

Full Daily Action sheet right here.

I think that, next time I use the SpyWolf rules, I'll do a somewhat different approach for a change. On top of that, I see that some rules clarifications are needed, as well as some additional guidelines to add. We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: Pyure

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
So Pizzawolf was Grey the whole time... huh. Doesn't really explain the lockvote, but does explain why he didn't ever tell me why he did it.

Victini, question, how'd he convince you that he was White?