Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Going to update the modpack soon, and also add the first beta version of simple frames. It works pretty well at this point, I just need to add recipes and set up rotating the frame motor..

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
Going to update the modpack soon, and also add the first beta version of simple frames. It works pretty well at this point, I just need to add recipes and set up rotating the frame motor..

Will you just update to 0.6 or will you update the additional mods aswell?

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Will you just update to 0.6 or will you update the additional mods aswell?
I don't seem to have 0.6...

Edit: Never mind, I do, it's just not recommended. Yes, I will be updating to 0.6 as well as updating the additional mods, and probably the configs.

gotRicee

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I will be updating to 0.6 as well as updating the additional mods, and probably the configs.
Shalashalska, I suggest that there should be a zip file containing the mods so its less of a hassle for other players to downloads and install the mods; just my suggestion ^^.
EDIT: Ah, alright I see.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Shalashalska, I suggest that there should be a zip file containing the mods so its less of a hassle for other players to downloads and install the mods; just my suggestion ^^.
Sadly, I can't, because I'd need to get permission from every mod author, and some of them don't give permission.

Edit: Be aware that due to a mild storm, the server's internet is going to be patchy the next day or so.
Edit2: Just after I finish simple frames, Mojang decides to release 1.6. D:

gotRicee

Jul 29, 2019
I get an error with Immibis Core:
ID:1951 from mod ImmibisCore is missing
ID:19990 from mod ImmibisCore is missing

I have used the 4.0.1 Config file, re-downloaded ImmibisCore modpack and nothing seems to work :(

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
I get an error with Immibis Core:
ID:1951 from mod ImmibisCore is missing
ID:19990 from mod ImmibisCore is missing

I have used the 4.0.1 Config file, re-downloaded ImmibisCore modpack and nothing seems to work :(

Did you install all of the required immibis mods?

I still don't know the answer to my crash. Does someone know? 15th time fixing this crash.

Did you copy the config files that are in the first post?

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
1. "Retgool" or "retgool" (no quetes)
2. Yup, I used a chickenbone chunkloader on a server which was said to have "no banned items", and got banned.
3. wat iz fbt?1?!11. JK, I played FTB for close to 2 years, and I got bored of servers banning many useful items, which I use moderately, and try not to use (other than fillers, which I love using, I really hate manual work). I'm the best with ic2 although I want not to use solar power, it's kinda getting old for me, I want cool systems. I really want to focus on using minefactory reloaded, because I found out it's purpose is automating EVERYTHING, which fits my purpose.
4: I want to join a server that has some unique mods, and is on 1.5, the new additions to the 1.5 versions of mods are amazing!

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
1. "Retgool" or "retgool" (no quetes)
2. Yup, I used a chickenbone chunkloader on a server which was said to have "no banned items", and got banned.
3. wat iz fbt?1?!11. JK, I played FTB for close to 2 years, and I got bored of servers banning many useful items, which I use moderately, and try not to use (other than fillers, which I love using, I really hate manual work). I'm the best with ic2 although I want not to use solar power, it's kinda getting old for me, I want cool systems. I really want to focus on using minefactory reloaded, because I found out it's purpose is automating EVERYTHING, which fits my purpose.
4: I want to join a server that has some unique mods, and is on 1.5, the new additions to the 1.5 versions of mods are amazing!
Whitelisted. And the only items I ban are the ones that crash/lag a ton, which is hard to do on this server. 25 nukes and the tps drops for 5 seconds.

Edit: Also whitelisted jubblygee

Jubblygee

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: jubblygee
2. Nope, never banned
3. Yes, I played with friends and recently on trec ultimate. It's been a couple months since I started FTB. Played Tekkit before that.
4. I like the mods this server has and the no griefing rule. I also enjoy getting pranked/pranking because its fun.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I think the world might have been corrupted, I'm going to load up the world in ssp and try to fix it.

Edit: Fixed. I believe the crash had something to do with PRC's on frames with MCPC+.
Edit2: Ok, I think it's due to the way my frames are handling redstone.

Conclusion: Don't use frames right now. They crash the server. I'll update the server soon to fix this.

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find what's nerfed in gregtech, minecraft still seems hard as <insert many swears here>

Richman76548

Jul 29, 2019
  1. richman76548
  2. No.
  3. Yes, I have played FTB for many hours
  4. Because I like Feed The Beast and this server didn't ban turtles. (I like turtles)

alphadawg5555

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. alphadawg5555
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will) I was banned once on a server, because of griefing, I had previously only played on anarchy servers so I thought all servers were like that, I know better now
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, I have played for many months
  4. Why do you want to join this server? Because I want to have a good 1.5.2 server to play on