[Solved!] NEI crashing with the U Key

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Sure it's there in Monster? I mean ... I know out of all people I shouldn't be questioning you about what's in a mod pack ..

... but I don't see it listed, and in my Monster map I don't recall ever encountering quantum dust.

R6AxBF6.png

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Derp, I forgot. I left it zipped for server owners to enable. I need to unzip it and turn it into a .disabled. I was going to do that for 1.1.0 and overlooked it. It causes to much ire for players to unzip a file that's unnecessary for regular play.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Well I guess you now have some troubleshooting to do before throwing it in there :)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Pfft. Is it really needed? Same with endernet. Is it really needed?
How much of the server/playerbase would be affected if I pulled them. Less than .1%? How many people have even noticed qcraft has been in a .zip for two months?

Reactions: Padfoote

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Yuh you're right. I never found qCraft terribly interesting.

Seen Dire's spotlight, and it's very cleverly put together ... but I don't see any practical use of it yet. Could just be me though.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
More details needed.

What modpack are you running? Did you add any mods to it yourself?

Dibloxe25

Jul 29, 2019
I running on FTB Infinity and I add much mods like DragonAPI, Chromaticraft, ReactorCraft, ModularPowerSuit, Numina, Powersuit Addons, ...