Whitelist Server Small Server | 1.7.10 | Mechanical Titan Pack | Slots Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
Since there is a new world now, thought I would just throw this up here. I have TeamSpeak server that will be used as the official one for the server.

IP - ts3.alwaysgamingnetwork.net

Poke me when you're on so I can give you permissions.
can i get them perms for ts im in the main room now and username is always gamingmaster01

diotheking

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN DIOTHEKING
Time Zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time
How often will you be online? anywhere from 1 to 5 hours a day
Skype (If you have one) do not but can get it
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: playing minecraft for almost 2 years now. Love moded minecraft. Looking for a fun sever to play on that I do not have to worry about other players missing with my builds. I ran my own sever using direwolf20 pack with some other mods added but was unable to get more players besides me on it.
Any comments, questions, or concerns direwolf20 loves baked POTATOS

Last edited:

EJCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:EJCrazy
Time Zone:GMT
How often will you be online?
Weekdays: on and off from 4pm
Weekends: on and off all day
Skype (If you have one) no
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes
A bit about yourself: I love modded minecraft I am making a mod pack myself
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potatoes for everyone

Last edited:

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it will work or not but this was posted on the mod pack thread.

Possible good news guys we may have an NEI fix so go into flaxbeards steam mod config go to line #65 and turn it to false it will look like this

B:"[Thaumcraft] Show control+click to open Thauminomicon messages on TC4 items"=false

I tried just changing my client config but I still freeze. Might be worth a shot changing the server config as well.

Draconis46

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: draconis46
Time Zone:CST
How often will you be online? usually an hour or 2 on every day
Skype (If you have one) I have one
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? sure
A bit about yourself: Just looking for a laid back community to play minecraft with. Been playing modded minecraft for quite a while.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potato

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it will work or not but this was posted on the mod pack thread.

I tried just changing my client config but I still freeze. Might be worth a shot changing the server config as well.
It's just a client bug that's causing the crashes though. I doubt changing the server config will do anything. The server isn't crashing, we are.

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
It's just a client bug that's causing the crashes though. I doubt changing the server config will do anything. The server isn't crashing, we are.

Yeah, it's just a fix one of the guys working on the modpack posted.

The NEI fix does work but it does need to be both client and server :) sorry we have only just found this out we also have a fix for the lag introduced in titan 1.4.5 and hopefully blood magic will be fixed with the next update :D big day today

The pack has been updated so it doesn't matter now.

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's just a fix one of the guys working on the modpack posted.

The pack has been updated so it doesn't matter now.
Oh sweet, been really busy lately so I haven't kept track of the pack's progress. I won't be able to update it tonight, but hopefully tomorrow evening.

Last edited:

ElegantenGaming

Jul 29, 2019
did the server not update to latest version yet?
I can't connect since i updated my client

Edit: By the way, tried the new version on MechTitan in single player, and it seems the FPS issues are somewhat fixed atm, I max out at 135 FPS and play (peaceful mode, fast graphics etc, at around 55-85 FPS)

MaxxieRut14

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Maxxie14
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
How often will you be online? I hope i can be online at least 2 hours a day.
Skype (If you have one) I do have skype
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I will use it, I do not have a mic tho.
A bit about yourself: I am Max, I like playing modded minecraft on servers. I am from the Netherlands, so my English won't be perfect.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Baked Potato! :D

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
did the server not update to latest version yet?
I can't connect since i updated my client

Edit: By the way, tried the new version on MechTitan in single player, and it seems the FPS issues are somewhat fixed atm, I max out at 135 FPS and play (peaceful mode, fast graphics etc, at around 55-85 FPS)
No the server hasn't been updated yet. Unfortunately I've been having problems with minecraft, I'm pretty sure that I'm having some java issues. Basically I'm not able to run any launchers and get the necessary mods/configs. I can do the server if someone wants to send me the mods and config files. I hope to fix my computer sometime this weekend. The fps issues were fixed a long time ago btw (for me at least) the only problem was constant crashes when doing things in the inventory. Apparently it has been fixed though.

ElegantenGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, i am able to run the client, no problem - I was just double checking, in case the server and client files both needed updating, beyond the official 3rd party update in the FTB launcher

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Kataracta
Time Zone: GTM+1
How often will you be online? 2-4 hours/day
Skype (If you have one): don't have one
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Whenever I can
A bit about yourself: In search for a nice comunity. I've been playing moded mincraft for 3 years now and I'm loving it. As somebody else said. Automate everything :D
Any comments, questions, or concerns: I don't have one, but let me copy paste you a potato

Deathshark

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: DeathShark333
Time Zone: EST
How often will you be online? Probably 1 to 10 hours a week.
Skype (If you have one) Misterjosher (Glad it didnt have potato in it?)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Definetely
A bit about yourself: I am pretty new to FTB, so I am still learning it all! But that makes it fun!
Any comments, questions, or concerns: I hope there will be veterans on t that wouldn't mind helping.

EJCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Kataracta
Time Zone: GTM+1
How often will you be online? 2-4 hours/day
Skype (If you have one): don't have one
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Whenever I can
A bit about yourself: In search for a nice comunity. I've been playing moded mincraft for 3 years now and I'm loving it. As somebody else said. Automate everything :D
Any comments, questions, or concerns: I don't have one, but let me copy paste you a potato

If some one did reply to your application it will be denied think you might want to re read the on what your application needs to include

P.S. if you don't want to find what you need to include just add potato somewhere

EJCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Moocakesman
Time Zone: Us Central
How often will you be online? like an hour or 2 each day
Skype (If you have one) Oldman Moocakesman
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yep
A bit about yourself: im a tenth grader in clhs and i like video games
Any comments, questions, or concerns: hi

Same for you read my post above

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
Time Zone: EST
How often will you be online? Sort of random times, depends mostly on what I feel like playing.
Skype (If you have one) I have skype but I'm not posting it here, I can PM if its needed.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I dont have a mic, but I can get on if someone would need me to listen to anything.
A bit about yourself: Bored with 1.6.4 modpacks, looking to try some new stuff. I know most mods quite well and learn new ones easily. No idea what else to really add to this section. o_O
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Would you like to build a potatoman?