Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubanis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aubanis
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've played modpacks like yogscast complete, direwolf20, madpack, mindcrack, etc for well over 2 and half years now
Playstyle: Quiet, but helpful. Love to do complex, functional megabuilds
What is your favorite mod?: Thermal Expansion, Carpenter's Blocks, Forestry, Ender IO
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

LadyGamer47

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LadyGamer47
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: About 6 months of continuous playtime.
Playstyle: I love to go mining for resources and then using what I find to construct the various machines the mods have to offer. I enjoy figuring out how those machines work and how they might work together.
What is your favorite mod?: That's a tough one. They're all so interesting and work so well together it's hard to pick.
What is the main rule? Use common sense!

Deathdoodle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deathdoodle
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I just started but im pretty good right now
Playstyle: Automate/Just relax and have fun
What is your favorite mod?: Sky Factory
What is the main rule?:Use common sense.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ballerona_Budget

Experience with Modded Minecraft: I have been playing nodded mine craft since 1.2.5 tekkit classic, actually technic pack. Those were the days lol. But really I'm decent with computer craft and I know a lot of the mods in general because I have played with most for so long. The last server that I was hoping to restore my faith I to Minecraft sucked I got griefed instantly and I had an absolutely beautiful base. I am just looking for that one server to help me get back on track and in a dedicated mine craft community.

Favorite mod: computer craft

Main rule: use common sense, anyone that doesn't is just not mature enough to handle this type of server

Nohbdy0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nohbdy0
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5, and modded minecraft since around 1.4.6. Done basically all of the packs at least once. Agrarian Skies and Crash Landing are two of my more recent packs.
Playstyle: I sort of just goof around until I come up with a good idea for a build, then I tend to work on it pretty hard for a while. Been trying to some more automation lately. Getting better and constantly learning.
What is your favorite mod?: That is really a tough one. I did my last world strictly EnderIO until late game though. I really like the Dark Steel Armor.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense. Good rule to live by.

Canti-sama

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PrinceSheogorath
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: ~2 years
Playstyle: Stockpiling (totally not a packrat...)
What is your favorite mod?: Extra Utilities, Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Forestry, etc...
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!

Ancalanna

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reaper_Eternal
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Several months.
Playstyle: I tend to focus more on "pretty" builds than functional ones. :p I strongly dislike floating trees and random dirt pillars, and do my best to destroy them whenever I find them!
What is your favorite mod?: I didn't really have a favorite mod. I played with the various "tech" mods mostly. I didn't like Mystcraft or Twilight Forest much since they tended to lag the server I used to play on, though.
What is the main rule?: I don't need to read the main post to know this one--it's just common sense! Use common sense. :)

davyXD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DavyXD
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded for at least 1,5 years
Playstyle: I focus on tech mods mainly and try to do some magic mods too later on in the game
What is your favorite mod?: I would say thermal expansion

Millez

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:Millez171
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded for about 4 years now or so.. something crazy like that. I know 99% of mods like the back of my hand. I'm going to try botanica soon which looks amazing :p
Playstyle: I'm an automater. My aim is for Minecraft to play its self while i watch :p
What is your favorite mod?: Tinkers because its just fun to make custom bits :p
What is the main rule? Use common sense

OrangeHatKidd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orangehatkidd
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Several Years!
Playstyle: Beeees
What is your favorite mod?: Favorite mod of all time is RP2 but in this pack it's extra utilities
What is the main rule?:Use common sense!

smashhawk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Smashhawk_
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: About 3 years of playing every couple days
Playstyle: Automate mining and smelting and build nice (normally large) structures
What is your favorite mod?: Any kind of automation mod such as Steves factory manager and block mods like chisel

Status
Not open for further replies.