Show Your Agrarian Skies world

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
I am enjoying this game mode a lot. I have included all images inside the spoiler below. Please let me know what you think.
The starter house with some landscape changes
7PNPPvB.png

I wanted to bring back some vanilla sky block with a modded twist for my first cobble gen
rsBjidQ.png

First set of TE machines
Kfy16cf.png

After many hours of grinding my automation basement was completed.
aaPVPX1.png

This machine has 5 pulverizes and 3 igneous extrudes on 3 lines. 2 lines produce gravel and the third makes dust. These three lines feed into 3 autonomous activators and sieves, wit 3 more autonomous activators on the opposite side to speed production up. A vacuum hopper collects everything and imports it into my AE network.
0iAsqBr.png

From there all material is inserted into these 2 smelter's that automatically pull all liquid metal out to 9 casting tables with an ingot pattern. The 9 tables are filtered using pneumatic servos on the top line. I broke up what goes into each smelter to ensure by products such as bronze and Invar were not made on accident. This is not as profitable as manually hammering everything but since it runs continuously it ends up yield more then manual.
mMsjCqs.png

My power production happens here among the earliest grind I worked towards was making 2 teseracts and an ender thermic pump. This allows me to have a unlimited amount of lava. Sine power production is among the more difficult tasks in this sky block lava seemed reasonable. I was very happy that my second loot bag contained 5 magnum torches. This has made spending time in the nether a lot easier.
Lj64F9h.png

The fruits of automation.
TNwMdO2.png

The other side of these monitors is my dirt creation setup. With silk touch on a flux sickle I can collect large amounts of leaves and then let this turn it all to dirt.
rmNkSgk.png

MFR Tree farm was my original power source creating charcoal to run generators power itself and have excess. with lava now though I'm using it to get as much rubber as I can.
l4hZcWl.png

A walk way back to my mob spawner and farm land.
OGdQ5X2.png

o4Q6423.png

This is my hostile mob spawner. Using simple spawning pads at the top It drops them down with only about a heart of life left. I now use an mfr grinder. With the mod essence I have been collecting I placed a auto spawner in the center and widened the base of the shaft to be larger. This is used to spawn ender \man as needed.
pbaovla.png

5rwyJAq.png

NEllPBs.png

gYWiyqb.png

A view from a higher altitude of everything. I do have an animal far to the right but potatoes keep me full so I never use it.
zaE2fgJ.png

Reactions: cannajan

kuhwan

Jul 29, 2019
@Dragonsama you might want to get rid of those openblock tanks and use drums instead, openblock tanks causes a heck lot of FPS drop, eased my game so much after deciding to change them to drums

Last edited:

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Just decided to make my auto sifting atleast half interesting, this is what i came up with.
It sifts gravel sand and soulsand, all is created within the 9x11 structure.

Keep in mind that it is not 100% complete, but i thought it to be nice, that i could see the insides working of it.
QMrJSZw.png

9QpDP82.jpg

9WGryX9.png

5jUXYpH.jpg

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
Yay, started up my 2.0.3 version Home map. Saw that my quest progress had been reset somehow, so I start quickly running through the starter quests until I try to consume a full heart... Yay crash to desktop... anybody know what happened? If you're there Jaded, some advice would be appreciated.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
He. this is the reason I moved north about 30 blocks before i started building my first real Island in the sky. I noticed the winter biome right there on the edge of the platform the first time it snowed, I also noticed that the platform itself had rain, and that just a few blocks west and east. there was no rain or snow at all.

Great. I hate the colors you get in deserts. The spawn platform is maybe in one of the worst places it could be in regards to biomes. If you go north however, you find a swamp, a jungle and a forest biome all coming together. just put the map into biome mode and take a look in big map mode to find a good spot.
The reason is for Bees

kuhwan

Jul 29, 2019
more updates from me!

Forgot to mention in my previous post, this system is just an automated yellorium ingot maker, its pretty simple, and its just unlimited yellorium
the big reactor is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! can't wait to get my turbine!
qtvdq2S.png

Next up is my farm! didnt realize that by default in the config files, sprinklers work on a 17x17 grid (8 blocks on each side)
causing those trees to form up :confused:
DYfnu6X.png

and finally, convered my ex-crucible-magmadynamo farm building into a cobble gen farm, gonna add a few (190) more igneous extruders to speed up the process a lil more, atm only 1 septuple per 15 hours :(
LhOrQLF.png

Get the reactor!!!! it is awesome!!!

Last edited:

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
more updates from me!

Forgot to mention in my previous post, this system is just an automated yellorium ingot maker, its pretty simple, and its just unlimited yellorium
the big reactor is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! can't wait to get my turbine!
qtvdq2S.png

Next up is my farm! didnt realize that by default in the config files, sprinklers work on a 17x17 grid (8 blocks on each side)
causing those trees to form up :confused:
DYfnu6X.png

and finally, convered my ex-crucible-magmadynamo farm building into a cobble gen farm, gonna add a few (190) more igneous extruders to speed up the process a lil more, atm only 1 septuble per 15 hours :(
LhOrQLF.png

Get the reactor!!!! it is awesome!!!

Can't really see how you get your yellorium, I assume you use the recipe that was added for it?

kuhwan

Jul 29, 2019
Can't really see how you get your yellorium, I assume you use the recipe that was added for it?

woops, yeahp, the added recipe for yellorium is sulphur and pulverized tin at the moment

in my mob farm i've added blaze auto spawners which is powered by the mob essence from the farm itself gathering blaze rods into my AE system
i port blaze rods and tin ingots out from my AE to a tesseract that brings it there into 2 pulverizers, one for tin and one for blaze rods,
the blazepulverizer is with a nullifier that discards the blaze powders and keep the sulfur,
these 2 goes into chests that gets pumped out into a cyclic assembler which goes into a redstone furnace to smelt the ingots and into the reactor after

initial power was supplied by my existing power cells, but once it started going i'm using the reactor to power this setup

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

kuhwan

Jul 29, 2019
More updates and some tips that i've learnt that might be useful(for those who may not know it yet!)

First up is my all new thaumcraft chamber!
Confused and frustrated with essentia tubes? No worries, just scrap them and go with a alchemy core golem! this golem is able to transport any essence from your furnace to a warded jar! even if its 1 or 2 essentia!
gJz7gQi.jpg

aaaaaaaand my futuresque alien looking blood altar, loving it, as the altar only looks for the required blocks, feel free to microblock it up and beautify it!
vUtKxD6.png

and thats it for this weekend, hope you guys are able to get some ideas for yourself!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
More updates and some tips that i've learnt that might be useful(for those who may not know it yet!)

First up is my all new thaumcraft chamber!
Confused and frustrated with essentia tubes? No worries, just scrap them and go with a alchemy core golem! this golem is able to transport any essence from your furnace to a warded jar! even if its 1 or 2 essentia!
gJz7gQi.jpg

aaaaaaaand my futuresque alien looking blood altar, loving it, as the altar only looks for the required blocks, feel free to microblock it up and beautify it!
vUtKxD6.png

and thats it for this weekend, hope you guys are able to get some ideas for yourself!

@Padfoote the pics on the beginner guide should look like this ^^

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
My save got corrupted, so I started over. I'm finally at the point where I can start actually building thing rather than just survive. I decided this go around, to fully automate as many things as possible instead of handling it manually.

My very first thing to get set up this time (besides a very small farm to keep from starving), is an automated ore producer. I just got my last magma dynamo and 6th pulverizer. I have a single igneous extruder producing cobble and sending it to the various pulverizers (It's just shy of producing enough cobble, so I may have to add another.) The pulverizer on the far left produces the gravel, the next two sand, and the last three are dust.

The magma dynamos are fed from lava generated from 5 crucibles over burning netherrack. (It's just enough to keep all 3 dynamos running at full speed.) Power is fed to the pulverizers from underneath, and an item pipe is in the wall behind them that feeds the 3 jabba barrels on the right. Behind the wall at the end of the item duct is a trash can. If I ever fill up one of the jabba barrels completely, the system will keep running without getting stuffed. Below the barrels are item pipes that run over to my sifters with 3 activators. Right now, it is a single line, and I can switch what I sift by just flipping the lever below the barrels.

Sorry for all the ugly cobble. I haven't had a chance to make any other blocks yet, but I have tried to hide all the piping in the walls.

2014-04-27_21.29.49.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
My save got corrupted, so I started over. I'm finally at the point where I can start actually building thing rather than just survive. I decided this go around, to fully automate as many things as possible instead of handling it manually.

My very first thing to get set up this time (besides a very small farm to keep from starving), is an automated ore producer. I just got my last magma dynamo and 6th pulverizer. I have a single igneous extruder producing cobble and sending it to the various pulverizers (It's just shy of producing enough cobble, so I may have to add another.) The pulverizer on the far left produces the gravel, the next two sand, and the last three are dust.

The magma dynamos are fed from lava generated from 5 crucibles over burning netherrack. (It's just enough to keep all 3 dynamos running at full speed.) Power is fed to the pulverizers from underneath, and an item pipe is in the wall behind them that feeds the 3 jabba barrels on the right. Behind the wall at the end of the item duct is a trash can. If I ever fill up one of the jabba barrels completely, the system will keep running without getting stuffed. Below the barrels are item pipes that run over to my sifters with 3 activators. Right now, it is a single line, and I can switch what I sift by just flipping the lever below the barrels.

Sorry for all the ugly cobble. I haven't had a chance to make any other blocks yet, but I have tried to hide all the piping in the walls.

might want to take a look at WorldStateCheckpoints ;)

kuhwan

Jul 29, 2019
Nice blood altar there!

thanks! took me a whole afternoon to make it and get it to tier 5, just so i could see what the finish product looks like

love the clean look though(even if theyre cobble) and the selective sieving

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, figured out my problem from earlier. Turns out Migrating my MC account to mojang way back in the day was what caused the crash. The world's been storing my username as my login email. So when it was supplied with my actual user name, it threw a fit.

Also, no more food problems. One igneous extruder, a buffer chest, 2 crucibles over netherrack fed to a lava power generator straight into a fisher. INFINITE FISH! Now I can focus on building.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Here is part two of my base build... The tree farm. I put a tree farm together to make charcoal for the high oven, then I decided I really didn't like the way it was arranged. It was rather ugly, and wasn't flexible, and whatnot. So now, I rearranged the farm a bit. The tree farm is 7x7, which should be plenty fast enough with or without fertilizer. (I'm still thinking about replacing the center block with an aqueous accumulator and a sprinkler for the random bone mealing effect.)

The whole thing runs off a single steam dynamo. Wood is sent to the redstone furnace below, which is turned into charcoal, then sent to the dynamo. I have a dense pipe connecting the line back to the barrels, in case the dynamo is full, the excess charcoal is sent to the output. I also created a space for 3 fluid barrels to store sludge. Later on, these will be piped into something else, for for now, it's the barrels.

Here is the neat part of the whole build. I placed a comparator behind the steam dynamo in comparator mode. This will send out a redstone signal with the amount of stored energy in the dynamo. As the energy store increases, the redstone level will rise. once it goes 4-5 blocks, I have it connected to a repeater, which then sends the signal to the redstone furnace turning it off. If the stored energy drops, the redstone signal disappears, and the furnace starts back up. This way instead of turning all the product into charcoal, I can get wood out of the farm while still maintaining fuel for the dynamo.

Saplings are not recycled in the system. They are sent to the regular output. This way, I can grow a couple stacks of trees, then let the next variety grow (in case I need different types of wood).

Now on to the pictures.

The wall of output. The chest on the left is for the saplings to feed the farm. The output goes into the barrels, then the chest on the right, and finally a trashcan hidden below.
2014-04-28_20.47.49.png

The jaded ladder (ladder plus trapdoor in a crafting grid). It is climbable and can be used as a ladder. This way you can have a flush and functional trapdoor. No funny jumping required.
2014-04-28_20.48.02.png

The farm maintenance area. Sludge barrels, AA, furnace and dynamo
2014-04-28_20.49.54.png

A shot of the comparator and a dense pipe connecting the output of the furnace to the barrels.
2014-04-28_21.22.54.png

A shot of my clay production area. The AA keeps the barrels filled with water. The input chest is on the right. It pulls out the dust and places it in the barrels to create clay. Hoppers below the barrels pull the clay out, and item ducts hidden in the floor move it from the hoppers to the output chest on the left. Cobblestone covers are placed over the hoppers to give it a more finished look.
2014-04-28_21.22.34.png

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I changed up my redstone control just a bit. I inverted the signal, and flipped the way the furnace responds to redstone. So now, I have a charcoal bypass lever up top that makes it so the furnace will constantly run in case I just want charcoal from my farm and not wood.

2014-04-28_22.48.16.png 2014-04-28_22.48.28.png

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I thought I would post the next part of my world. My seared stone and brick factory. I plan for 6, smelteries, each 6 blocks high. This is tall enough to essentially max out the cobble production rate of an igneous extruder. I know there is a seared stone quest, but most of this is for building out my base. I want to make it primarily out of the seared stone. Since I'm going for the clean look, I'm still trying to hide all the mechanics as much as possible. I found a way to hide all the casting basins and tables out of the way, and in only a 1 block thick floor. The first picture is of the first two finished smelteries, along with the exposed buildouts for the 3rd.

I hid glowstone strips behind cover panels in the corners of the smelteries. This lit up the sides of the smelteries nicely, and allow you to actually see the brick textures without having to spam torches.

The fluiduct is connected to the drain block. The drain does not have to be properly orientated to work, and cannot be in the bottom layer of the smeltery, but can be anywhere else. I placed it in what was "dead" space so I could hide the basins without them extending into my walkway.

2014-05-01_23.42.40.png 2014-05-01_23.43.33.png

Reactions: madnewmy

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I thought I would post the next part of my world. My seared stone and brick factory. I plan for 6, smelteries, each 6 blocks high. This is tall enough to essentially max out the cobble production rate of an igneous extruder. I know there is a seared stone quest, but most of this is for building out my base. I want to make it primarily out of the seared stone. Since I'm going for the clean look, I'm still trying to hide all the mechanics as much as possible. I found a way to hide all the casting basins and tables out of the way, and in only a 1 block thick floor. The first picture is of the first two finished smelteries, along with the exposed buildouts for the 3rd.

I hid glowstone strips behind cover panels in the corners of the smelteries. This lit up the sides of the smelteries nicely, and allow you to actually see the brick textures without having to spam torches.

The fluiduct is connected to the drain block. The drain does not have to be properly orientated to work, and cannot be in the bottom layer of the smeltery, but can be anywhere else. I placed it in what was "dead" space so I could hide the basins without them extending into my walkway.

View attachment 10892 View attachment 10891

Oo
I like what you've done with this!
(stealing idea and adapting for my own use)

Reactions: netmc