Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
And while Saice was doing that, Poppycocks was busy showing off his new Dartcraft toy. I think he cut down the world tree. It was so horrifying I had to add an evil soundtrack and a voiceover.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
And while Saice was doing that, Poppycocks was busy showing off his new Dartcraft toy. I think he cut down the world tree. It was so horrifying I had to add an evil soundtrack and a voiceover.

Is that from your RR series?...

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

LOL its like an axe of steam.... ON CRACK

Awesomely op right there.

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a chainsaw in his hand. But i do have an axe of the stream which is on crack... on my old world :(

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Axe of stream is about like 231 right clicks on these trees , The dartcraft saw lumberjack as of the width .. i can say roughly 42 clicks on bases of the tree and u have extracted the whole tree , And that is why i love dartcraft!

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Saice , you know what you can do with Destablized redstone? Make a piston holding it off , when you right click the lever and redstone flood you will get different variants of engine startups like 1 ended cycle , second is 3/4 cycle , 3rd is 2/4 cycle .. 5th started cycle .. and so on... would look fancy!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Saice , you know what you can do with Destablized redstone? Make a piston holding it off , when you right click the lever and redstone flood you will get different variants of engine startups like 1 ended cycle , second is 3/4 cycle , 3rd is 2/4 cycle .. 5th started cycle .. and so on... would look fancy!

I'm not really sure what you mean but that.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the destabalized redstone certainly looks cool :D
it would take a hell of a lot of it, but maybe try to make it all source blocks? So it's much much faster ascending than it would be right now.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Destabilised redstone looks very force field-y. So does resonant ender, btw (hint you should use it somewhere hint hint).

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Means like this : (Note: this is inverting)
R-Destabalized redstone source
F-Redstone flood
E-engine
A-Air (CAUSE POST SO DERPY)
P-Piston and PE-Piston Extend
OFF:
R,PE
A P E E E E E E
ON:
R , F F F F F F F F
A P E E E E E E

By that when clicking the lever redstone turns engine on but cause of minecraft flooding system first starts , then next , then next , then next , better than Rednet if u want fashion side , cause Rednet will start them all at once , and when piston extends it prevents redstone from flooding and stops engines and you can do all kind of stuff like : Start factory , after starting engines the redstone will flow to pistons who will invert and flow your elevator , AND WTF BRAIN , SERIOUSLY? Goddammit .... When i need it in builds it derps , When i help people , it activates...

Reactions: Saice

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the destabalized redstone certainly looks cool :D
it would take a hell of a lot of it, but maybe try to make it all source blocks? So it's much much faster ascending than it would be right now.

Thats my plan... I wanted to make sure it looked right frist right now its just the top

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
I want to join this server too but it seemed full so I joined the second one (European One), theres only about 4 or 5 people who play on it though.

Anyways good design Saice, I'm too lazy to build my house in creative first. I just build and end up regretting it

There is a second one that is European? Who lp's on it? :3
Sounds intresting

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Well vike they're 6 cause i don't play cause of my FPS and poke , as soon as i start LPing i might start a LP on server + clientside.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
so last night I was mucking about with some stuff in cretive.

As you might know if you have used the MFR mining laser before it does not actual remove any ores from the world when it works. So that got me to thinking what are the requirments to make it work.

So yeah if you can get some bedrock *cough*TF*cough* you can make a mining laser that works just by puting the laser on top the the block of bedrock. It only cares that has a stright line to bedrock and has power that is it.

Not that I'm going to do that. But i is nice to know its not making holes in the world. And while it might not be all that fast is basicly just making ore from power.

So I am still testing ranges as it seems to check around and will not let two lasers run if they are to close. But I think it would be sweet looking to have one and both sides of the ship.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
One thing to note: the cost of the laser depends on its height from bedrock, with further values being cheaper.