Shoop LP [YT Season 2]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
sorry I have not posted in awhile. I've been working on a couple of things. I'm deforesting some places for wood lots and lots of wood... enoiugh to build a world tree.

I've also be hard are work making a data spreed sheet for Big Reactors 0.3A that has all the info steam and rf outputs for reactors. Updated coolant vaules. and combine my turbine sheet on to that so there will be a one stop spot for this stuff for those that like BR and want some help building the right reactor for the right job.

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
You couldve saved alot of work and time, by just planting a Sacred Rubber Tree, dont know much people that will do SUCH a big projects like you.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
You couldve saved alot of work and time, by just planting a Sacred Rubber Tree, dont know much people that will do SUCH a big projects like you.
The server admin will give him a stern lecturing on why planting a sacred rubber tree sapling on a server isn't a good idea.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah if you had seen my video on the scared rubber tree you would know I am aware of them. You would also know they are a nightmare just on a single player flat world. On populated servers your basically just going to crash it.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah if you had seen my video on the scared rubber tree you would know I am aware of them. You would also know they are a nightmare just on a single player flat world. On populated servers your basically just going to crash it.

plus they're kind of.... ugly. sure, the trunk's nice, but all those leaves and the radius of the top... pretty ugly if you ask me.
plus like Saice mentioned in the video, they're kind of glitchy when it comes to light levels...