Shoop LP [YT Season 2]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Glad you're back. And my, that is really looking awesome. Was going to ask how are you keeping the leaves from decaying till I got to the part where you explained that it was carpenter's blocks.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Decaying is not a issue. Any player placed leaf block will never decay. I used carpenter's blocks because there are a lot of things you can not put on top of leaves but can put on a carpenter's block.

Reactions: PierceSG

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think we're getting closer to that moment where we'll see Saice swinging around his base almost naked on vines

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
looking at those screenshots... I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if your tree was a tree that was chopped down.
this would mean your trunk is good as it is now, but you could build the top of the tree on the ground horizontally, as that part was chopped down.
perhaps as a theme you could have it that an ancient civilization used to live in the tree, but because it was chopped down they left and the tree village is now abandoned

Reactions: the_j485

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
looking at those screenshots... I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if your tree was a tree that was chopped down.
this would mean your trunk is good as it is now, but you could build the top of the tree on the ground horizontally, as that part was chopped down.
perhaps as a theme you could have it that an ancient civilization used to live in the tree, but because it was chopped down they left and the tree village is now abandoned

O god yes.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

the biome I am in is kind of small it would need up looking weird. I'm sort of sticking out on a tiny island.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
the biome I am in is kind of small it would need up looking weird. I'm sort of sticking out on a tiny island.

lol, if you want to go really crazy, you could use the spatial storage from AE and move your whole tree to another location where it would be better

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
lol, if you want to go really crazy, you could use the spatial storage from AE and move your whole tree to another location where it would be better
The energy red
Reqs for that are so incredibly massive that it would insane to try it. That said I also would like to see saice move his base using pylons

sleepyc707

Jul 29, 2019
I once tried living in a tree but I made a mfr tree farm to close I guess and one day I logged on to my server to find all my cool things floating in the air and me falling to my death. Wasn't very smart on my part I know lol

btw I need to catch up on your youtube channel because your base has changed a bit since the last episode iv watched and it is looking dam good

Last edited: