Shoop LP [Season 3 restart] [Ended 2/10/14]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Blue orchid I was expecting, but Aum is interesting

Well, I'm happy to be proven wrong then ^^

Full disclosure you might be right I have a couple of witch wood on my island. But I am get blue orchids and the brown rooty looking things more often.[DOUBLEPOST=1385707468][/DOUBLEPOST]I was fighting some withers for beacons and invited dave along.

Being a tank most often is MMOs I tend to fight bosses in a vary tank like way.

Dave on the other hand must be a rouge class type person just look at him go.

But here we go.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You sounded nothing like I imagined. For some reason, I thought you'd be French.

Yeah it is the name that throws people off. But I am an American mutt with most of my family stock coming from Finland both on my mother and fathers side but we have been here for something like 8 generations now.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it is the name that throws people off. But I am an American mutt with most of my family stock coming from Finland both on my mother and fathers side but we have been here for something like 8 generations now.

You sure you're American? You sound just like somebody at my university... In Australia >.>

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
What are you using to fly? Ars Magicka flight?

I'm not often flying in screen shots. Most of the time I'm standing on top of something like a pillar or a tree.

But in the Wither fight I'm also not using flight I'm using a weird combination of Ars Jump magic and Blood Magic Sigil of the phantom bridge. The Ars jump gets me up then with the sigil active if I hit shift the bridge forms then I can run around freely.[DOUBLEPOST=1385784962][/DOUBLEPOST]
You sure you're American? You sound just like somebody at my university... In Australia >.>

Yes I'm an American. Navy brat so I've been around a bit. Been living in Florida for something like 20 years now.

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm like it a lot at the moment. I have the 4th orb now so I can run around with 1.5mil LP.... let just say running out of power is not remotely common.
And I was happy because I filled my Tier 3 orb. :p
Anyway, I got the phantom bridge sigil, it is awesome, but connection lag makes strange to run with it(Sometimes I "fall" and suddenly reappears in the bridge again :()

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
And I was happy because I filled my Tier 3 orb. :p
Anyway, I got the phantom bridge sigil, it is awesome, but connection lag makes strange to run with it(Sometimes I "fall" and suddenly reappears in the bridge again :()

Yeah lag seems to be its down fall but other then that it is really handy

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I got some stuff done. Its been an odd week end with the holiday and I'm starting a new job on Monday so I've been trying to get use to a new sleep cycle. But stuff!

Some of us got together and killed some more guardians.

I made a really basic SS 3 mob spawner for XP, Loot, and Wand recharging.

using TE3's new Item pipes because they can be set to draw only a white list of items out I build power free monster jerky machine. I'm using extra utilities to pipe the rotten flesh in only because right now there seems to be an issue with the TE3 item pipes if you push a stack of someone into an inventory that can only hold 1 item you lose the rest of the stack.

Built my portal building here is what it look like before Lambert blew it up. Don't worry it is not that bad I've repaired all but the pavers.

And lastly I got my TC4 distillery setup

I'll end up labeling these and adding a few void jars in the mix.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I got some stuff done. Its been an odd week end with the holiday and I'm starting a new job on Monday so I've been trying to get use to a new sleep cycle. But stuff!

Some of us got together and killed some more guardians.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saice/11146637243

1Rgc9T6.jpg

using TE3's new Item pipes because they can be set to draw only a white list of items out I build power free monster jerky machine. I'm using extra utilities to pipe the rotten flesh in only because right now there seems to be an issue with the TE3 item pipes if you push a stack of someone into an inventory that can only hold 1 item you lose the rest of the stack.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saice/11146494026

that's pretty damn smart idea to do. I really hate how long the drying racks take, but never thought of automating it.

Built my portal building here is what it look like before Lambert blew it up. Don't worry it is not that bad I've repaired all but the pavers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saice/11146492946

I tried using EnhancedPortals 3, but I keep crashing when I try to place a block down :(
but again, a pretty damn sweet looking building you build there
And lastly I got my TC4 distillery setup

I'll end up labeling these and adding a few void jars in the mix.

that's a nice jar setup you've there... just wish it was possible to better control the direction of essentia through the tubes for better and more compact setups

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
1Rgc9T6.jpg

that's pretty damn smart idea to do. I really hate how long the drying racks take, but never thought of automating it.

I tried using EnhancedPortals 3, but I keep crashing when I try to place a block down :(
but again, a pretty damn sweet looking building you build there

that's a nice jar setup you've there... just wish it was possible to better control the direction of essentia through the tubes for better and more compact setups

Are you running Optifine? If you are that's why your crashing with EP3. One way to fix it is turn off the connected textures for Optifine, fixed it for me.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

You can. TC4 has Labels which can make jars only aspect what they are labeled for. And there is filtered pipes which you put a label on and only that will pass through it. Also there is Void jars that will suck essina out of other jars via tubes to fill itself and once filled will start destroying the extras and it can also take a label. There is a lot of control there now you just have to research it.

Reactions: RedBoss

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Are you running Optifine? If you are that's why your crashing with EP3. One way to fix it is turn off the connected textures for Optifine, fixed it for me.

yup, I've optifine installed. so many mods nowadays that have problems with Optifine, or rather optifine having problems with so many mods nowadays, as usually it's optifine's fault

You can. TC4 has Labels which can make jars only aspect what they are labeled for. And there is filtered pipes which you put a label on and only that will pass through it. Also there is Void jars that will suck essina out of other jars via tubes to fill itself and once filled will start destroying the extras and it can also take a label. There is a lot of control there now you just have to research it.

I know that, but I want things to always be symmetrical. so I had a setup where the furnace was in the middle, with the jars on the side. almost all jars were labeled with every essentia available, and some jars on the end were empty for any extra essentia. what happened was that the essentia that was overflowing, went into the empty jars on both sides, with like 3 essentia on the left, and 8 on the right, which annoyned the hell out of me.

I'm playing a new world right now, and one thing I know for sure is that I'll be doing the furnace setup completely different this time

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
what happened was that the essentia that was overflowing, went into the empty jars on both sides, with like 3 essentia on the left, and 8 on the right, which annoyned the hell out of me.

If only one is labeled and they are connected by a pipe the labelled one will take the essentia right out of the other jar.