Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: pyrotekkits
Minecraft experience: been playing for a while and in the past year have gotten into modded play. know a great deal by watching videos and experimenting.
Average behavior and goal on server: My behavior is mostly laid back and help those i can and help the server survive.
I have indeed seen the rules and accept them ars they ae I know they may change in the future and am willing to abide.

Alright shady you ready for mai?

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: pyrotekkits
Minecraft experience: been playing for a while and in the past year have gotten into modded play. know a great deal by watching videos and experimenting.
Average behavior and goal on server: My behavior is mostly laid back and help those i can and help the server survive.
I have indeed seen the rules and accept them ars they ae I know they may change in the future and am willing to abide.

Alright shady you ready for mai?
In game name: lakersrule88
Minecraft experience: Well i've been around for quite a while when it comes to minecraft back at 1.7 beta. I've played many mods before, i also played Ftb with my friends and we somethimes make servers.
Average behavior: I think that I'm nice and funny and very helpful and strict about rules. I've also read the rules for this server and accepted them.
adding both. ill pm code once added

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Shadow. To stop any issues with xycraft or other mods effecting your world. I found a perfect site here. As long as you backup your server at least weekely. This tool has been so very helpfull. In a crash report it shows the coords they where originally. Or on dynmap if you have it. http://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/coordinates/
This tool can simply find your region file in your world. Just replace it with the older backup and there we go. No need to reset your world. Im not patronising, just simply sharing my knowlege as i have this problem to.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Shadow. To stop any issues with xycraft or other mods effecting your world. I found a perfect site here. As long as you backup your server at least weekely. This tool has been so very helpfull. In a crash report it shows the coords they where originally. Or on dynmap if you have it. http://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/coordinates/
This tool can simply find your region file in your world. Just replace it with the older backup and there we go. No need to reset your world. Im not patronising, just simply sharing my knowlege as i have this problem to.
i found out the config files randomly decided to fuck up and well yea cause ID conflicts wich XY still doesnt handle properly

Hydrora

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Diyma
Minecraft experience: Since alpha, and still going.
Average behaviour and goal on server: Isolated, hard to find bases, once I'm settled, impractical, huge buildings.
EDIT: I forgot, i read the rules and understand them.

MUDMAN1014

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: MUDMAN1014
Minecraft experience: I own my own ftb server
Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm just a normal guy, I love minecraft and i want to play it with my friend who is on this server (Kingofspoons)
i agree to the rules

Conner

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: MUDMAN1014
Minecraft experience: I own my own ftb server
Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm just a normal guy, I love minecraft and i want to play it with my friend who is on this server (Kingofspoons)
i agree to the rules

Accepted, sending private pack code now.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Diyma
Minecraft experience: Since alpha, and still going.
Average behaviour and goal on server: Isolated, hard to find bases, once I'm settled, impractical, huge buildings.
EDIT: I forgot, i read the rules and understand them.
accepted. ill send the pack code later today once i added you to whitelist

Veraz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: veraz123
Minecraft experience: I have played minecraft for a long time now (mostly modded) so I have lots of experience with these mods.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I love having loads of mods and i don't like to leave any out when i'm playing, so my goal is normally to create fun and interesting builds using as many of the mods as i can. Also, I have of course read the rules and that will not be a problem.

Conner

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: veraz123
Minecraft experience: I have played minecraft for a long time now (mostly modded) so I have lots of experience with these mods.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I love having loads of mods and i don't like to leave any out when i'm playing, so my goal is normally to create fun and interesting builds using as many of the mods as i can. Also, I have of course read the rules and that will not be a problem.

accepted, sending private pack code now

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Can't connect to server and Communication Error.
We thought it was a normal server restart but even though that SRBot is back in the IRC we can't connect.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Could the server get back that warning alert for people ingame before the restart happens? It'd be nice as everytime the server restarts I get a MC error and I have to restart MC all over again.
If I had a warning at least I could log-off before this happens.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Can't connect to server and Communication Error.
We thought it was a normal server restart but even though that SRBot is back in the IRC we can't connect.
no idea why that happened. i also couldnt connect to the control panel
Could the server get back that warning alert for people ingame before the restart happens? It'd be nice as everytime the server restarts I get a MC error and I have to restart MC all over again.
If I had a warning at least I could log-off before this happens.
uhm... does it make a difference then? since the error will be there until the Electrical expansion update is added

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it does actually, if I get a warning the server is restarting I can log off and not have to restart MC from the start.
Everyone's MC crashes whenever this happens so it's kind of annoying :p
I know it's not a bother to you since you rarely play but it'd be nice for us who do.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it does actually, if I get a warning the server is restarting I can log off and not have to restart MC from the start.
Everyone's MC crashes whenever this happens so it's kind of annoying :p
I know it's not a bother to you since you rarely play but it'd be nice for us who do.
the crash happens both on DC no matter what the cause of the DC is