Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Mitdawg48
Minecraft experience: 4 years Vanilla, 2.5 years Modded (Technic and FTB)
Average behaviour and goal on server: I've always wanted to be a part of a community that likes modded Minecraft. Up until now, I've only played SSP and I've felt that it would be a heap of fun to share what I do when I play. I'm a University Student so time to play will be varied, but I'll be on the server if accepted at least every second day. Usually I'm a pretty chill guy, just keen to talk to people about modded Minecraft and share what I can bring to a server! My play style generally consists of all the technical builds, but I also like making stuff visually appealing. I also like the fact that you've got your own mod pack that has additional mods added to it.

I've read all the rules stated in the initial post and agree to follow them.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Mitdawg48
Minecraft experience: 4 years Vanilla, 2.5 years Modded (Technic and FTB)
Average behaviour and goal on server: I've always wanted to be a part of a community that likes modded Minecraft. Up until now, I've only played SSP and I've felt that it would be a heap of fun to share what I do when I play. I'm a University Student so time to play will be varied, but I'll be on the server if accepted at least every second day. Usually I'm a pretty chill guy, just keen to talk to people about modded Minecraft and share what I can bring to a server! My play style generally consists of all the technical builds, but I also like making stuff visually appealing. I also like the fact that you've got your own mod pack that has additional mods added to it.

I've read all the rules stated in the initial post and agree to follow them.
accepted, you get the pack code through pm

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
shadydeath, not sure if you get notified about pm or thread post first, but I've pm'd you saying that the server won't let me log on due to not being white listed

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
yea i added the IGN you gave[DOUBLEPOST=1362393881][/DOUBLEPOST]try it again. added manually now and reloaded whitelist

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
why do you ask for these things? Cus i always want the reason before considering it
Because the world is; Scarred, disrupted, and is overall in risk with nukes being enabled for griefers.
The only productive items in ICBM is the spikes, which are 'meh'
Otherwise it's 100% a griefing tool.

Conner

Jul 29, 2019
Because the world is; Scarred, disrupted, and is overall in risk with nukes being enabled for griefers.
The only productive items in ICBM is the spikes, which are 'meh'
Otherwise it's 100% a griefing tool.
ICBM adds a lot of alt recipes and great weapons. The reason we have this straining process is to filter out the idiots stupid enough to think we cant just roll back an area.

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:Aetherr_
Minecraft experience:Been playing mods since 1.2.5. Started playing since 1.0.
Average behaviour and goal on server:I want to have fun, and I'm mature, and won't greif.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Hughbe
Minecraft experience: Loads, played a tonne of mods and minecraft -- I am very experienced
Average behaviour and goal on server: I am excellently behaved and will obeyy all rules. My primary goal is to have a tonne of fun!
also state that you have read and accept all the rules: Yes
accepted. sorry for late reply. ill pm info

ValkyrieLeo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ValkyrieLeo
Age: 13 ( Almost 14 years old and I am very mature for this age :p )
Minecraft experience: I play Minecraft on my free/spare time so I can not say I am good at all the mods, though I do know about half :p
Average behaviour and goal on server: As mentioned before, I am very mature for my age so I can follow and understand concepts. I like to joke around sometimes and have a good laugh. I am a friendly person towards everyone almost 100% of the time. My goal on this server is to have fun and try out something new, like the pack that you guys created which I though was really awesome because its one of the first I have seen :p Also, I would like to play more SMP because I usually play SP.
also state that you have read and accept all the rules:
1. Do not grief
2. No excessive offensive language
3. Respect fellow players
4. Use Quarry's with care. (no holes next to someone's house ect.)
5. Respect the staff
6. Do not spam
7. Report any issues you come across
Yep, rules are pretty clear :p

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ValkyrieLeo
Age: 13 ( Almost 14 years old and I am very mature for this age :p )
Minecraft experience: I play Minecraft on my free/spare time so I can not say I am good at all the mods, though I do know about half :p
Average behaviour and goal on server: As mentioned before, I am very mature for my age so I can follow and understand concepts. I like to joke around sometimes and have a good laugh. I am a friendly person towards everyone almost 100% of the time. My goal on this server is to have fun and try out something new, like the pack that you guys created which I though was really awesome because its one of the first I have seen :p Also, I would like to play more SMP because I usually play SP.
also state that you have read and accept all the rules:
1. Do not grief
2. No excessive offensive language
3. Respect fellow players
4. Use Quarry's with care. (no holes next to someone's house ect.)
5. Respect the staff
6. Do not spam
7. Report any issues you come across
Yep, rules are pretty clear :p
accepted. ill pm the code once i added you to the whitelist

ValkyrieLeo

Jul 29, 2019
accepted. ill pm the code once i added you to the whitelist
Apparently it says I'm not whitelisted yet when trying to join the server. Can you please check again if you whitelisted me? :p

*Edit*
Nvm, I could get onto the server and its running great! No lag at all ;)