Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

krillorax27

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: lakersrule88
Minecraft experience: Well i've been around for quite a while when it comes to minecraft back at 1.7 beta. I've played many mods before, i also played Ftb with my friends and we somethimes make servers.
Average behavior: I think that I'm nice and funny and very helpful and strict about rules. I've also read the rules for this server and accepted them.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
no idea.... i cant find the cause of the error. i mean i know its xycraft casuing it but i mean the way to fix it without having to remove xy

ValkyrieLeo

Jul 29, 2019
Aww, thats stinks. But atleast new players like me will get a chance to a fresh start! And maybe this time the spawn won't be so wrecked up, like maybe we can make a community workshop near it :)

Chaosfries

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Chaosfries

Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 Beta, Introduced to FTB and this server by ValkyrieLeo

Average Behaviour on a server: I normally chat with my friend and build some random stuff but i normally stay quiet and don't start the conversation

I really agree with the Rules to keep the server friendly and fun also they are simple enough so almost no problems should occur

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
ah, I guess that's a shame for you guys that have played a whole heap on the server, but for me, doesn't really matter as I haven't done much so far :p I'm cool with a reset if that's what is needed

ValkyrieLeo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an ETA of when the server is gonna be back up? I am eager to play on it xD Also, did a new pack version come out today? Cause its now 1.0.6 from 1.0.5.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
it should be up again later today. and it will be 1.0.6 since i pushed a pack update earlier this week

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
the server is currently (possibly) online but not with the pack since i has just been reset and the schedule for reboots keeps going