Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
there is a link somewhere to the forestry plugin for NEI, can't remember where I found it though. I just added it into my own install

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: mrdouble__
Minecraft experience: since 1.2.5
Average behaviour and goal on server: to make a nice house with a steady amount of resources
also state that you have read and accept all the rules. I have.

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Invaders0
Minecraft experience: I've played since Alpha something, just before beta
Average behaviour and goal on server: I want to build and learn to use all the mods properly.
I have read and fully accept the rules

KingKinxc

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: KingKinxc
Minecraft experience: Have played since InDev, have been using mods since the original IndustrialCraft
Average behaviour and goal on server: I like to build aesthetically pleasing things and tinker around with tech mods, and I would love to engage in some jolly co-operation.

I have read and fully understand the rules.

Unyieldingvenom

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Unyieldingvenom
Minecraft experience: I have played Minecraft since beta and started modding my own game manually about a week later, I have played many of the main mod packs like tekkit, technic and the different FTB packs so I have quite a bit of experience with most mods.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I like to build small clusters of buildings each with their own use, my goals are usually a mix between climbing the tech tree and building new things at the same time.
I have read and accept the rules.

zillerspeed

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:zillerspeed
Minecraft experience:I have played minecraft for about 4-5 years now.
Average behaviour and goal on server:I would like to get some cool stuff without lagging the server and have some fun with the new technology without having the fear of being griefed.
I have read the rules and I accept every rule

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
ok everyone as a official announcement i will stop with the server. yes there are many whitelist apply's but the regular player base doesnt seem to grow. so i will let the server die. the server will keep running untill the most recent payment runs out. the world will be uploaded to a file hosting site for those who played on the server and want the map for personal use :3

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
ok everyone as a official announcement i will stop with the server. yes there are many whitelist apply's but the regular player base doesnt seem to grow. so i will let the server die. the server will keep running untill the most recent payment runs out. the world will be uploaded to a file hosting site for those who played on the server and want the map for personal use :3
I noticed that the server seemed to be dying and knew that this would happen sooner or later. Good things can't last forever and it was fun while it lasted. Good bye all.
-KingofSpoons

P.S. Also appears spawn was blown up. Not sure if it was a person or not.

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
:( sad times, ah well, at least for the time I got to play on the server, it was fun. Thanks for the good times guys

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
hehe no problem. for those who want to stay in touch with me for servers i might host in the future you can ask my skype in pm. since the next server i might host is a starbound server :p

kitsune5273

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the server seemed to be dying and knew that this would happen sooner or later. Good things can't last forever and it was fun while it lasted. Good bye all.
-KingofSpoons

P.S. Also appears spawn was blown up. Not sure if it was a person or not.
bet it was flame since my house was blown up as welland he is the only one to know where it is[DOUBLEPOST=1367333734][/DOUBLEPOST]
hehe no problem. for those who want to stay in touch with me for servers i might host in the future you can ask my skype in pm. since the next server i might host is a starbound server :p
still don't know how to use skype XD

WantedLord

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: WantedLord
Minecraft experience: Playing for 2 years. Playing with mods for 1 year.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I want to synteshize anti-matter.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:
MisterCreeperr​
Minecraft experience:
I dont know for how much i play FTB but im a pro whit all mods!
Average behaviour and goal on server:
Have fun and Do not be griefed​

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I wasn't able to play. I had some private pack issues that were fixed when you said that you were going to stop the server. Are you still going to update the pack?

nsg11132

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:nsg11132
Minecraft experience:Expert on these mods
Average behaviour and goal on server:mature, to get help the server grow and to beat all bosses
also state that you have read and accept all the rules: I state that i have read and accept all rules