Whitelist Server Server no longer runs Agrarian Skies.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
If any of our players are wondering why you cant log in right now its due to the apparent downtime of the mincraft authentication servers. Its not on our end and theres not much we can do to fix it till mojang straitens whatever the problem is out.

Reactions: Equitime

joão rego

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, this has nothing to do with the issues that have been going on but since the servers were down i took my time and upgraded my minecraft account to a mojang account and now it says bad login and i also cant login to vanilla servers. if u know how to fix this problem that would rly help

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, this has nothing to do with the issues that have been going on but since the servers were down i took my time and upgraded my minecraft account to a mojang account and now it says bad login and i also cant login to vanilla servers. if u know how to fix this problem that would rly help
Were the session servers back up when you tried to log in?

lordi91

Jul 29, 2019
Scratch that there's an mfr issue I canna fix at work that's crashing the server out

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the issues too but atm I'm a bit too busy. I will try to fix it as soon as I can.

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: CharizardScorch7
Bans? for dying to much in agrarian skies, but that's all.
Experience: I have played minecraft for about a year and a half, played modded minecraft for close to a year and I have been playing Agrarian skies for a few months.
A little about myself: I'm 16, I am from Australia and I love all different types of video games.
:)

For more information, my email is [email protected]

twynham

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: twynham
Ever been banned: No.
Experience: I am very experienced with agrarian skies and modded minecraft in general. i love minecraft, especially modded and i am looking for a nice server to play agrarian skies on.

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
A few new islands have been added to the server. I have also attempted to tweak the chickenbones config settings to make it better for the server. For instance Chunkloaders will now work for 24 hours after a player has left the server. This is causing problems with the TE chunk boundary atm. There is an example at spawn showing how you can get around this.

Last edited:

bobidepic

Jul 29, 2019
name bobidepic
age 15
how long you have been playing ftb/modded minecraft. 3-4 years
have you ever been banned from a server before. yes
if so why? loosing all my lives in agrarian skies