Whitelist Server Server no longer runs Agrarian Skies.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
This is a small server which has just been updated to Agrarian Skies v3.1 with a new map start. Please be aware that only mature players are wanted. There is no age restrictions as a player of 13 years can be mature where as a player of 16-18 can be an idiot. Players that are older than this are very welcome. I have run servers for about 2 years now.

To gain access to the whitelist please write below with details about yourself, ie age and how long you have been playing ftb/modded minecraft and whether you have ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I will contact you through the ftb forums. Thanks and enjoy

Last edited:

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Merendel
Ever been banned: No bans that I'm aware of.
Experience: Been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and started playing with mods within a couple months. I played many self made packs untill FTB came out and then switched over for convenience sake and have played quite a few of the packs that are publicly offered. Tried out Agrarian skies a couple weeks ago after direwolf spotlighted it and wanted to try it out on multiplayer as well. Have not had much luck finding a server so far, they are few in number and tend to fill up fast.

BTW what version of the pack is the server running if I may ask.

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Its 2.0.3 Ill add you to the whitelist. Do you have any way of getting the ip privately? There are reasons I dont want the ip public. Thanks

lordi91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lordi91
Ever been banned: No bans that I'm aware of.
Experience: Play predominantly Modded Single Player since FTB started making packs. And as above trying to find an AG server that isnt full or has a market on the server is hard.
PM me on here or skype/twitter on @adenrlord

altantis27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN altantis27
Ever been banned:
Experience: Iv played mine craft back in 1.2.5 days. so iv got good exp with the mods. seen DW20 spotlight on the map pack an missed around with it in single play an what to try an play it in multiplayer. you can PM me on here or skype ryan davies

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
IGN tekkit_player850
Ever been banned: No
Experience: I have played ftb for 1 year and have played minecraft for 2 and a half and am really good at agrarian skies and at ftb. i hvae skype ts and raidcall[DOUBLEPOST=1398119401][/DOUBLEPOST]You can pm me here or at [email protected] if you accept for the ip.

Last edited:

unknownzzz_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN = "unknownzzz_"
Experience: Hardcore Sky maps are fun. SIngle Player all the time on all sky maps.

Flirx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Flirx
Ever been banned: No bans
Experience: I have help build on servers with and without mods. FTB mod packs have played them all from the ground up. I love building and helping others. Im very friendly.

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dlkane

Never been banned for any reason
im experienced with agrarian sky and most all other FTB mods.

Schmidtastik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GetOnMyLevelYo
Been banned: Never

Experience: Been playing Minecraft since the Alpha days, and i've already done a bit on another agrarian skies server. Haven't gotten too far within the pack but Id love to play in a multiplayer setting to see what we can achieve. Im also very experienced with skyblock maps.

davaroe19

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Davroe19
Been banned: Never

Experience: Been playing modded minecraft for at least a year now, probably more. I've reached end game in every mod in the major FTB packs (Direwolf20, Unleashed, Monster, etc). Love working together with people. Doing things alone is realllllllly boring sometimes. So yeah. :) I have ts and a ts server if needed.

EDIT: You can send me a message at [email protected] or through here, whichever works best for you. :)

Last edited:

Zking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zking310
Been Banned: Nope

Experience: Been playing Agrarian Skies for a bit on my own but been playing FTB in general since it came out. Played Ultimate, Monster, Direwolf20 until it got boring at end game and also ran a few Technicpack servers with my friends as well such as Tekkit and Attack of the Bteam which I am playing now with my friends. Really thought the Argrarian Skies pack looked interesting and am looking forward to playing with some new people instead of my jerk friends :p

Best way to reach me would be Skype (zking310) if I dont respond then try email ([email protected])

Alexander Pustinger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chasingmurder
Been banned: Nope

Experience: Been playing agrarian skies before by myself. played ultimate, unleashed, and skyden by myself until i was finished or completed what my goals were. i never been in a modded skybolck server before so why not try this server out. i am really cooperative with other people.

plz msg me when ever you can. thank you, hope if i can play this server. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1398294473][/DOUBLEPOST]Msg me by email: [email protected]