1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Server no longer runs Agrarian Skies.

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by Equitime, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Merendel

Merendel New Member

If any of our players are wondering why you cant log in right now its due to the apparent downtime of the mincraft authentication servers. Its not on our end and theres not much we can do to fix it till mojang straitens whatever the problem is out.

Equitime likes this.
  2. joão rego

joão rego New Member

hey guys, this has nothing to do with the issues that have been going on but since the servers were down i took my time and upgraded my minecraft account to a mojang account and now it says bad login and i also cant login to vanilla servers. if u know how to fix this problem that would rly help

3. Equitime

Equitime New Member

Were the session servers back up when you tried to log in?

4. joão rego

joão rego New Member

i believe so, just up. i guess that was the problem, tryed now and its all good

Equitime likes this.
  5. Equitime

Equitime New Member

For some reason the server seemed to be down overnight. Its back up again now.

6. TheWarHound

TheWarHound New Member

It's down again

7. lordi91

lordi91 New Member

It's up in the console but just rebooted for you

8. lordi91

lordi91 New Member

Scratch that there's an mfr issue I canna fix at work that's crashing the server out

9. joão rego

joão rego New Member

[DOUBLEPOST=1406900096][/DOUBLEPOST]this sucks.. i wanna play before i go off for the weekend :p

10. rodolpho97

rodolpho97 New Member

11. Equitime

Equitime New Member

I noticed the issues too but atm I'm a bit too busy. I will try to fix it as soon as I can.

12. Equitime

Equitime New Member

Server back up and running now thanks to Lordi's help.

13. JesusTheAlmighty

JesusTheAlmighty New Member

Ign: CharizardScorch7
    Bans? for dying to much in agrarian skies, but that's all.
    Experience: I have played minecraft for about a year and a half, played modded minecraft for close to a year and I have been playing Agrarian skies for a few months.
    A little about myself: I'm 16, I am from Australia and I love all different types of video games.
    :)

For more information, my email is [email protected]

14. twynham

twynham New Member

IGN: twynham
    Ever been banned: No.
    Experience: I am very experienced with agrarian skies and modded minecraft in general. i love minecraft, especially modded and i am looking for a nice server to play agrarian skies on.

15. Equitime

Equitime New Member

A few new islands have been added to the server. I have also attempted to tweak the chickenbones config settings to make it better for the server. For instance Chunkloaders will now work for 24 hours after a player has left the server. This is causing problems with the TE chunk boundary atm. There is an example at spawn showing how you can get around this.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  16. joão rego

joão rego New Member

hmm equi? i might have crashed the server by breaking a barrel.. sorry

17. bobidepic

bobidepic New Member

name bobidepic
    age 15
    how long you have been playing ftb/modded minecraft. 3-4 years
    have you ever been banned from a server before. yes
    if so why? loosing all my lives in agrarian skies

18. Equitime

Equitime New Member

This server has changed modpack and no longer runs Agrarian skies.

19. James Swaro

James Swaro New Member

What modpack is it running now?

20. Equitime

Equitime New Member

If you need the new pack info please message me here, or via [email protected] for now. Thanks and have fun