Whitelist Server Server no longer runs Agrarian Skies.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

4t3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 4trevor3
Been Banned: --
Experience: Been playing since 1.2.5, and have owned a server once, and have played FTB mod packs a lot. Started with tekkit classic roughly 3 months after I started minecraft.

Zaenyea

Jul 29, 2019
Equi, I have a friend who would like to join. Her ign is Sleepysylph and she is.... well over 30, good rep and never been banned :) May she join? Thanks!!!

Sleepysylph

Jul 29, 2019
age : OVER 30 :) If you need to know more I could maybe tell hehe.
how long you have been playing ftb/modded minecraft : A year now? A little less? I forget.
and whether you have ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nopearoo
I will contact you through the ftb forums. Thanks and enjoy

NAME: SLEEPYSYLPH
Favorite Mods: Thaumcraft, Dartcraft (when existant), tinkers construct, been enjoying ag skies..tricky in the start.
About me: Love dogs, love minecraft, love rpg's, dislike immature brats; I also grow gardens in real life :)

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
how long you have been playing ftb/modded minecraft : A year now? A little less? I forget.
and whether you have ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nopearoo

Favorite Mods: Thaumcraft, Dartcraft (when existant), tinkers construct, been enjoying ag skies..tricky in the start.
About me: Love dogs, love minecraft, love rpg's, dislike immature brats; I also grow gardens in real life :)

I'll send you the IP in a bit. Welcome to the server. No annoying brats and I like dogs too

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Equi, I have a friend who would like to join. Her ign is Sleepysylph and she is.... well over 30, good rep and never been banned :) May she join? Thanks!!!
Looks like you already got the info. Welcome to the server

[DOUBLEPOST=1405317745][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: 4trevor3
Been Banned: --
Experience: Been playing since 1.2.5, and have owned a server once, and have played FTB mod packs a lot. Started with tekkit classic roughly 3 months after I started minecraft.
Welcome, ip details sent via conversation/messaging system

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dilbert541
No Bans that i know of.
I have been playing ftb for awhile. Experianced in many mods.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryter78
Bans: Nope, not that kind of guy.
Experience: Been playing FTB since the challenge maps, and Minecraft since early 2010.

warriorsofcats

Jul 29, 2019
ING: warriorsofcats
I have been banned from one server 2 to 3 years ago, i can't recall why tho.
I have been playing minecraft for 2 to 3 years now, and I dabble in many mod.

Markawesome1400

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Markawesome1400
From my understanding, I dont believe I have been banned from any server.
I have been playing Minecraft vanilla since beta, and I have experience with all the mods inside of Agrarians Skies.

Sir Doom Boulder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:trollmaster5852 <----- used to be my lil bros account i didnt make the name
i havent been banned from any server that i know of
i have been playing for about a year and a half on normal minecraft and mods for about 6 months

maskedskittlez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:glacialsea
I haven't been banned from any servers I have some
technical experience with mods, but I would like to learn more

joão rego

Jul 29, 2019
good afternoon, im joão from portugal, im 24 yold and i would like to take a look at ur server. iv been playing around this modpack for a while and would really love to find a stable server where quests dont get reset and where u can find a good comunity where people help eachother progress.
my ign is departa

Pwn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iwillpwnu1234 look ik my name is stupid, but I based it off of my friends old account that I used to use.
Been Banned: on vanilla, yup, on ftb no. I got banned on vanilla because of someone who hacked my account, but that problem is taken care of.
Experience: Well I've been playing vanilla minecraft since late alpha, and I've been playing ftb little over a year. I used to only play Ultimate but then slowly migrated to Unleashed, and gradually after that began to expand to other more interesting modpacks such as the one in discussion. So anyway other experiences include me owning my own vanilla server and because of that I realize how annoying it is to have to figure out which people are gonna grief you and cause trouble and which are considerate and not trying to destroy you. So anyway that's my app and thanks for considering.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tjaden
Age 19
Never been banned.
Was one of the LP'ers on the resonant rise LP Server, with KirinDave, Ako, Bevo and the like. This server seems really friendly and nice, and would love to play on it.
Experience: Minecraft since Alpha, Mods since before FTB came out, very into Applied Energistics, and Bees/ExtraBees and so on. Mature and play nearly everyday if I'm not working.

Reactions: ryter78

Paynus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Knight Xros
Been banned: I have been banned in the past, for a false cause. I have resolved this issue immediately after though.

Experience: I have been on a Monster server, and have enjoyed playing with other people. I'm a bit clumsy when it comes to mods/focusing on tasks, but I'll manage.

This seems like a nice server, according to the replies, hope to be joining soon!

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
All islands have been taken for now. I shall have to put some more on as soon as I can get to it. If you havent already got on then Im sorry but please try again another time. Thanks