Whitelist Server Server no longer runs Agrarian Skies.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
When the Island Builder is working then I will add more islands. Unless players want flat small islands

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
I am/are adding more islands. I will add the people who have already asked. Anyone else will have to wait to see how the server reacts. I have started conversations with you with the server ip in it.

Aaron Chander

Jul 29, 2019
In game name is aaron_chander I am 19 and I have been ban from an agrarian skies server before because I wanted to see what would happen if i ran out of lives so I jumped off my island multiple times and got banned when I ran out of lives so I guess that counts.
I am -as you can guess from my ign- is Aaron Chander and I'm currently in collage so my game time is from almost anytime past 3pm. I live in Sacramento California and share a dorm with my best friend Mauricio which I am also currently dating but I still just call him my best friend because some people find it a bit uncomfortable around gay couples so I try to respect that. I have been playing ftb for about 1 and 1/2 years with a variety of diffrent mod packs and servers which I still currently play and I decided to look for another one and I enjoy small servers so this one would be a perfect match! To contact me you could use my email which is [email protected] (no everything is not my name because I'm narcissistic it's so I can remember it) but it would be easier to contact me through text which I would be happy to give to you over email.

Sincerely,
Aaron Chander[DOUBLEPOST=1398486644][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name is aaron_chander I am 19 and I have been ban from an agrarian skies server before because I wanted to see what would happen if i ran out of lives so I jumped off my island multiple times and got banned when I ran out of lives so I guess that counts.
I am -as you can guess from my ign- is Aaron Chander and I'm currently in collage so my game time is from almost anytime past 3pm. I live in Sacramento California and share a dorm with my best friend Mauricio which I am also currently dating but I still just call him my best friend because some people find it a bit uncomfortable around gay couples so I try to respect that. I have been playing ftb for about 1 and 1/2 years with a variety of diffrent mod packs and servers which I still currently play and I decided to look for another one and I enjoy small servers so this one would be a perfect match! To contact me you could use my email which is [email protected] (no everything is not my name because I'm narcissistic it's so I can remember it) but it would be easier to contact me through text which I would be happy to give to you over email.

Sincerely,
Aaron Chander
Oh uhh... Sorry for writing a narrative I didn't know you wanted these to be short

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
That's OK there's no rule on the length. I will add you when I get to the computer. But I can't/shouldn't add any more people. BTW if you do get banned through dieing contact me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tommy5567

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tommy5567
Been Banned: My friend trolling me
experience: minecraft for 3 years and mod packs since they started and i can fix most problems with automation
Email: [email protected] (My friend made it)

Zaenyea

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if you still had space on your server and what version are you running? Im 49 yrs old and have been playing modded MC for some time now. I have never been banned. I found I quite like playing AG...its been a nice change. I had just recently started on another server but they have a thief in thier midst they cant seem to control and frankly Im tired of being griefed by him/her. A good place to message me would be here by sending me a pm. Thanks :)

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
With v3 out now we have restarted the map on the server. If you want to join and I havent given you the ip please message me. Otherwise please let me know if you want to join. We have added new islands so have room for a few nice players.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
IGN: 016Nojr
Ever been banned: No bans :)
Experience: Little over 1 year with experience, most experienced with basic mods like Thaumcraft and TE3, also experienced with Blood Magic! I like doing tech stuff because im not good at building stuff

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Little over 1 year with experience, most experienced with basic mods like Thaumcraft and TE3, also experienced with Blood Magic! I like doing tech stuff because im not good at building stuff
I will add you to the whitelist and message you the ip

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Did you get the ip I sent you?

TheWarHound

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheWarHound
Ever been banned: No
Experience: been playing Minecraft before beta, and been playing modded Minecraft since the first DW20

Snozzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Snozzy040178
Never been banned
Experience: dw20 pack, uktimate, monster, ... I try most mods <3 ftb

Jordan McEntee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrOstrichLeg
Been Banned: Nope
Played DireWolf20 modpack for a while but only explored a few mods but my game knowledge overall is average, just wanted to try out a harder version on a server with other people really.